Chapter 11

---Alec's POV---

I blinked, confused before slowly, hesitantly leaning closer to the other side of the bed. The soft snores coming from Nathan confirmed that he still was deeply asleep, one arm tossed over his eyes to shield them against the bright light.

Knowing that he had spent the last few days on high alert, collecting favors from his friends by letting them keep an eye out on curious wolves, I understood why he was still asleep.

But still...I glanced around the room again, making sure that it was indeed close to noon with Nathan sleeping beside me. He huffed slightly before throwing an arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

I was sure he was waking up but when he only nuzzled the skin of my throat and sighed deeply, I took the chance to slowly sit up. When he didn't move, a slow smile spread on my lips as I silently slipped down on the bed.

"Payback time."

My fingers hooked underneath the covers and slowly drew them back, revealing my mate's chiseled stomach and boxers he had thrown on last night. I grinned smugly as Nathan didn't even stir. My poor babe, all worn out and stressed...

Heat was flooding through my groin as I delicately traced a finger down the brown hairs that trickled down his waist and guided me to my prize. He stirred slightly but didn't wake up as I slowly traced his length, smiling as it twitched slightly.

Leaning down, I settled between Nathan's legs and nuzzled at the bulge, shooting a look when I heard a muffled groan from my mate. When he woke up, I wanted him to lose his mind in pleasure and I knew just the way to do so.

Licking my lips, I slowly slipped his boxers off with a giddy feeling, smiling as I saw his length was already half hard. Perfect. I leaned down and groaned softly as his pure and masculine scent tickled my nostrils. Giving a gentle nip on his inner thigh, I traced kisses and nips up his leg before I came to his long, hard length.

Nathan hadn't woken up yet, though he did groan in his sleep, slightly jutting his hips upwards. I quickly complied and leaned down to get a taste of my mate. I moaned at the sharp taste, smirking to myself as I heard Nathan's responding groan.

My eyes were glued to his face as I sucked licked his length a few more times before I saw Nathan stir slightly. With my hands on his hips, I took his length as deep as I could and groaned when his tip bumped against the back of my throat.

"Hnnn..." I slowly bobbed up and down, tracing my tongue over the throbbing vein underneath his cock, hollowing my cheeks each time I withdrew. Closing my eyes for a moment, I moaned again when his fingers curled in my hair, guiding my movements as Nathan started thrusting up in my mouth.

"Ugh...Alec, you minx!" He growled, throwing his head back as I simply winked and scraped my teeth over his pulsing length. Suddenly his hand tightened in my hair, yanking me off of him with a yelp before I moaned against his lips, shivering at the way he devoured my mouth and snarled.

I barely heard the sound of my boxers being torn to shreds; Nathan's deep rumbling growl in my ear was proving quite the distraction before he mouthed at my shoulder, nipping it a few times, sucking the skin in his mouth which was enough to make me squirm impatiently.

The world spun in a quick blur as he rolled us over and then I was clawing at his back with a pleasured cry as he sank in as deep as he could. I knew I was going to regret it but seeing Nathan so fired up, so needy, it gave me such a powerful rush to know I could please my mate like that.

Thrusting back against him, I moaned as his length flicked inside while my own throbbing cock was trapped between our abs. Nathan growled lowly and that was my only warning before my pleasured whines and moans flooded the room as Nathan drove himself hard and deep inside me.