Chapter 14

--Nathan's POV--

I fell back with a huff, groaning when Alec instantly settled in the cradle of my hips, hands flying up to grab a hold of his hips. My fingers tingled at the skin to skin contact as I glanced up at my mate, expecting a heated, lustful expression.

So I was more than a little stunned when I saw that wicked yet calculating look in his eyes as he overed over my form, his hands clasped around my wrist before my hands were pushed beside me.

My lycan growled lustfully, getting a kick out of this power-exchange where Alec was the one in charge while I was still reeling from the way Alec was smiling down at me. I didn't know if I should feel excited or cautious but that didn't stop me from reacting to my mate's presence, hardening under his tempting ass.

Alec shivered slightly, tilting his hips and grinding them down before he smiled slightly, biting his lips. My heart thudded in my chest and I could imagine my eyes had turned golden, a clear indication to Alec that my Lycan was just underneath the surface.

He chuckled, reaching down and slowly slipped his hand in the loose sweatpants to grab a hold of my hardening length, giving it a teasing squeeze while I snarled and bucked my hips up in his hold.

"Eager, are we?" Alec chuckled breathily, pushing his weight on his knees as he hooked a slender finger behind my pants and yanked them down. I panted at the eagerness in his own actions, growling slightly when he pushed against my wrists when I made to reach out for him.

"Na-ah-ah. It's my time now." He purred,pressing his chest against mine while slipping out of his own underwear. Soon enough I felt his own velvety length throbbing against mine, jolts of pleasure threatening to overpower my mind as he softly swiveled his hips.

He moaned in delight, throwing his head back while my animal was slowly pushing more and more against my restraints. Soon enough, he would try to break free and be in control as we mated with Alec.

And with the way that little minx was flashing me a knowing look while lining my length up with his twitching entrance, he knew just what he was doing to me. I couldn't help but thrust upwards, snarling at Alec's breath hitching in his throat as the tip of my erection entered.

"Ugh, damn Nathan-"

He took in a shuddering breath as I stared at him, eyes locked together as he slowly pushed down until he relaxed in my lap and purred deeply. "Did you ever notice that this gets better every time?"

I didn't reply in words, instead I widened my legs and planted my feet firmly in the bed before thrusting upwards, grunting when his walls squirmed around my thickness. Each time I thrusted upwards, he pushed down with equal fervor until we were both moaning and crying out in pleasure.

"Nathan, I..you..." Alec moaned, nearly collapsing on my chest as he finally let go of my wrists. I instantly sat up, holding his hips softly but tightening my hold as he slowly swirled his hips to create some mind blowing friction.

His skin nearly glowed under the lights, muscles quivering with each movement as he stared down at me with dark, lustful eyes. I could almost feel myself reaching the point where my shaft was going to knot but I nearly whimpered when Alec suddenly jerked his hips and I slipped out of him.

Alec was panting and seemed to hate it as much as I was but my eyes widened as he leaned forwards and flicked my earlobe with the tip of his tongue before he panted in my ear.

"You are going to release my brother's mates, right now."

I growled in annoyance as Alec kept his hips just out of reach and even slipped out of bed when I grunted, "Why?"