Chapter 7

---Nathan's POV---

It was amusing to see an extremely old vampire like Drake squirm at the jesting and answers that Alec threw his way every time the vampire was dumb enough to ask another question. Drake had tossed me several uncomfortable and pleading looks but he deserved it; Alec wasn't telling him to ask all those questions.

Not directly anyways... I chuckled softly as Drake fidgeted on his seat while I relaxed in the lounge, waiting for the vampires to come to my domain. Yeah, those idiots who thought our mating bond was a joke were invited by my sharp-mouthed Alec. No doubt they would receive the same lashing Drake was suffering at the moment.

Once Alec deemed the permanent blush on the vampire's cheeks worthy, he stalked over to the couch and snuggled against my side as I drew him closer. "Having fun?" I muttered, pulling him flush against my side and closed my eyes as I buried my nose in his hair and inhaled deeply.

"Nnnnn...perfect mix between his own scent and ours..." I groaned mentally and chuckled as I felt my Lycan shiver, my muscles twitching and flashing more prominent for a second before he calmed down again.

"Mrrr., yes. Quite a bit." Alec purred, nuzzling his head underneath my chin before he gave my throat a playful nip. The warning growl rumbled through my chest before I thought about it and judging by the way I felt Alec smirk against my throat, he expected as much.

A smirk of my own slipped on my lips as I shook my head slightly, snorting an amused laugh out. "Be careful now..." I rumbled as I grasped his hips, warning him not to push it too far.

"Why? Does the wolf want to come out and play?" Teased Alec, eyes sparking with mischief and amusement when we heard a chocked cough coming from Drake. Aah, Alec was teasing both him and me as well? I chuckled again before surprising Alec by grasping a firm hold on the nape of his head and yanked him closer.

His purr echoed through the room as I claimed his lips hungrily, nipping at those plump and tantalizing curves, ravaging his mouth with my tongue before leaning back. I was amused that he leaned along with me, keeping our lips fused for that second longer before he sighed and gave up.

Those eyes though...If only he knew what he did to me.

Alec licked his lips before flashing me another grin and stretched out on the seat, placing his head in my lap. My fingers instantly found their way in his hair, playing with those soft white locks until I heard him purr softly, nuzzling unconsciously against my thigh.

Meanwhile Drake was looking everywhere but at us, shuffling uncomfortably in his seat and muttering under his breath before he sighed deeply. "Alright, I'm happy for you guys, really, I am. But can you take it down a notch with the teasing and stuff? Please?"

Alec chuckled and rolled on his back to look at me. "Hmmm, I don't know...What do you think? Personally I love to tease the hell out of you. It's a complete turn on to see your Lycan just there." He purred while my expression portrayed the lust for my mate as Drake cursed under his breath before he stomped towards the door, propping his fingers in his ears.

"I'm not listening! Lalalalala!"

"Really Drake?" I chortled before Alec and I busted into laughter, watching as the vampire zipped out of the room. The guy was older than Alec and I combined and he flushed like a little virgin at the mere notion of anything sexually related.

Alec stopped laughing and smiled, shaking his head slightly before turning back to me.  His eyes sparkled with happiness and a hint of mischief while the rays of sunshine gave him an eternal look. Gods, I'm such a lucky dog...