Chapter❸❻

Don't trust anyone.
🌘

"NIKI!!!" He yelled as he was trying to get out of their grasp, using the little strength that he had left until he got kicked on the stomach.

"NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YOU!??" The boy yelled as he kicked him again.

"P- PLEASE LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS-" he coughed as he fell to the ground, trying to reach out a hand to the girl that was almost unconscious infront of him "T- Tubbo please-"

"Let's go Sam" they walked away, leaving the other two on the floor as the brunette tried to get to the girl, she was resting her head and back on the wall behind her, fighting to keep her eyes open.

"T- this is my fault Niki.. I'm so- so sorry" he was able to crawl to her side, blood falling down her nose, he cradled her against his chest as he continued crying, his phone was broken on the floor, the screen completely shattered. He looked in the girl's pockets for her phone or for something he could use to help her, eventually finding it "who do I call..?" He though for a second, thinking of somebody, anybody!

"This is so useless" he whispered, looking at the female on his arms before letting more tears fall down his cheeks, they were at the back of the school, it was usually empty and alone "I'm sorry you got involved.. I- you're the only one I have left I don't know who could help us-"

"Call Wilbur.." she managed to whisper, everything hurt but she couldn't just fall unconscious like that "please call him.."

"Ok ok ok-" he stuttered, there was no time to argue about how he hated the brunette, if it was his only option then he was going to call him.

"The password is coconut2020" she said as she quietly laughed.

"T- that's a good password" he answered as he also laughed a little, lighting up the mood by a bit. Wiping away his tears as more fell down his cheeks.

"Yeah... it is.." she closed her eyes for a few seconds before reacting and opening them again, everything was blurry thanks to the tears and the need to focus, her surroundings not making it easier for her.

"T- there's no answer Niki.."

"Oh.. I remember.. he's in class right now probably, we should also go to class-" her voice was still quiet but the silence surrounding them made it easier for the brunette to hear.

"I'm so sorry you got involved, I- i didn't know they would hurt you too"

"Huh.. it's okay Gogy"

"I swear to fucking god" he laughed a little before his voice broke down, his throat closing as he couldn't continue talking when seeing the girl on his arms that hurt.

"I think I'll sleep for a bit.."

"Niki please don't leave me alone- you got to stay awake, we- we're not in a good place right now"

"Eh.. you can handle that.."

"Fine.. I just don't know how hurt you are, what if something worse happene-"

"It wasn't that bad"

"Niki. 4 people attacked you at the same fucking time. And I couldn't do anything- I- I couldn't even help you because I'm weak and-"

"Shh.. it's alright gogs"

🌘

"So that's your plan?"

"Yeah! Just fuck them up-"

"Language, but alright"

"Guys!" The door slammed open as someone came in yelling "look what was published in the school's page!"

🌘

He walked down the hallways, feeling everyone's eyes on him.

"Look! It's the boy from the video!"
"Why don't you go to the music club where you belong?"
"I knew he was a useless brat"
"I bet he has something with his best friend"
"He's weaker than I though"

He lowered his head and stared at the floor as he walked his way to a certain blonde.

🌘