Chapter❹❶

Don't trust anyone.

🥀

"You know there's going to be consequences George"

"I don't care" he said in a quiet tone to not wake up the other person in the room. He looked at the bed, his eyes saddening at the sight of a girl with bandages on her arms and legs, her eyes closed as she slept peacefully through the pain that was all over her body "he hurt her, I know that this is going to make him regret everything he's done"

"The things that he has done are the same things that you did, you were part of everything-" the voice in the other line of the phone said worried.

"Betrayal can be everyone's worst enemy, but in my eyes it's my best friend."

"..."

"Are you sure you want to do this..?"

"..."

"I don't know anymore Bad.. the thing that I've been fighting for seems to get even more far away.. I- I don't know if all of this will be worth it in the end" he cried, covering his mouth with one hand to quiet down his sobs "do you think it'll be worth it..?"

The other stayed silent on the other side of the call "I can't really say anything, you know I hate you and-"

"Yeah I know" he interrupted "god I made my best friend hate me, I even sent Sam to beat up Sapnap and he doesn't even know it was him.. I used everyone, I was a piece of shit.. I AM a piece of shit."

"Language, but I'm glad you know that"

He sniffed "just do it, I don't care anymore, just break him apart, he's also done a lot of bad things, he deserves it anyways."

"Why are you doing this..? Just out of jealousy?"

"I don't give a FUCK about Dream, do you really think this is for him..? Do you really think it's because i am jealous? You really think that all of this is just to make Dream notice me!? You fucking fool.." he wiped his tears away with his sleeve, only for them to be replaced with more water "I'm doing this to be free, I'm doing this so I can get out of this fucking hell hole and have a better life, do you really think that I like it here? I will get out of here, I'll get Niki out of here, and we'll leave to a place far away from this fucking nightmare!" He raised his voice the more he spoke.

"Why do you care about her? Just leave her alone, you've seen what happens when she's involved with you, you might have uh.. "good" intentions but you're just dragging her with you, I also don't want her to get more hurt"

"Don't worry I will take care of her like a sister, what happened with your little boyfriend doesn't happen with anyone who gets near me"

"Well, with what you were asking me to do a few minutes ago I will think that, Tubbo could kill himself if this video is also published-!"

"I don't care how much it fucking costs me and you know that, you've seen that." He couldn't hear the quiet footsteps approaching him from behind over his yelling "you'll see, when I win that festival i-!"

"George..?" He widened his eyes, quickly looking behind him and finding Niki.

?" He widened his eyes, quickly looking behind him and finding Niki