Chapter 10

Ashley's P.O.V.

I was laughing when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw new girl. She was walking towards the entrance of the cafeteria. Now was my chance.

As I'd expected she was wearing a dress with a zip. I'd already told Amber and Vanessa the plan. I grabbed their attention towards her. They knew their jobs so it wasn't a problem and we were now walking towards her.
CHRISTINE'S P.O.V.
But right now I've got some bitches to handle. I saw the trio coming my way and I'd got a gut feeling that they were here for the revenge Ashley had mentioned. It is truly said Revenge is the dish best served cold.

Ashley came to me smiling now that was a surprise. I smiled back not knowing how to react and thought to ignore them and walk away as if I didn't see them but I guess Ashley thought otherwise.

"Heyy Christine!" Damn! Now I've got to greet back ."Heyy!" I said with a forced smile, I hope she notices it and decides to walk away. "See this time I remembered your name" said Ashley excited or is it that she is good at acting? "Yeah that's great see it wasn't hard remembering it at all now was it?" I said smiling, I really wanted to piss her off.

"Well yesterday night I was thinking of what I said to you and I'm really sorry for that" and suddenly she is hugging me and I'm like what the hell just happened? That's when I suddenly hear click clack click clack noise of heels hurrying at my back and zip.

My zip someone just opened it shit! And that's when Ashley whispered in my ears "i didn't finish my sentence I'm really sorry for that not " that's when it all clicked in my head.

I hear a chuckle, then an announcement "Heyy guys look here will you? Christine wants to say something" said Ashley.

And I was pushed forward so that my bare back could be shown.
AARON'S P.O.V.

I was walking towards the cafeteria when I met my sister Paige on my way. We both met each other and were talking about a family function we'd to attend when I saw Christine with Ashley&friends and I knew they were upto no good.

Ashley hugged Christine. Wait what the hell just happened? Am I daydreaming or something? But that's when I noticed Ashley mouthed "Now" to Amber and Vanessa. Damn! I knew it. I knew things don't work out like that when it comes to Ashley and that's when I saw Amber and Vanessa unzipeed Miss Chanel's dress. No they didn't just do that! I needed to help her. I couldn't let her be insulted, only I'd the right to do so. Why am I suddenly acting like that? Shit there's no time left. That's when I saw Paige beside she too had witnessed it and was in shock. Idea.

"Paige go help Miss Chanel now please do it for me" I pleaded her. After she recovered she did exactly what I said and rushed to help Miss Chanel out of the situation.

She literally ran and fortunately reached just at the correct time, right when Miss Chanel was pushed forward. She blocked everyone's view and suddenly acted all excited and said "Guys please let me borrow her for a second. Please" everyone nodded their heads and Ashley said "No it can wait can't it Paige? She really does have something Important to say" that's when Miss Chanel got out of her trance she had turned completely pale white and said " No guys it can surely wait and you were saying" she reffered to Paige.

"Hey Christine not really seen you in a long time "and hugged her and dragged her backwardly outside the cafeteria. Now she was finally out of everyone's sight.

I felt relieved. I don't know why I did but I just did. Paige quickly shoved Christine in a nearby classroom which I thought was quite wise of her of not letting her walk till the washroom which was quite far from here.

"Heyy you did a great job there" I patted Paige's back complimenting her and she bowed down quite stylishly and said "Thank you! No claps please" the same old her. I laughed. "You owe me" said Paige.

That's when Miss Chanel walked out adjusting her dress properly. She was looking quite better now, the paleness had disappeared and there again was the same beauty of her face shining through. Shut up! Aaron Vanderholt!!

She walked towards Paige hugged her tightly. I thought she would choke my sister. She finally let go. "Thank you sooooo much!! You saved me there. I couldn't be more grateful to you" she said with a wide grin on her face. She looked even more beautiful. Shut up already!. Paige said "You're most welcome but I don't think that you should be thanking me" ."Why?" Miss Chanel asked with a confused smile.

"You should be thanking him instead he was the one who pushed me to your help, it was all his idea if it wasn't for him I probably would be standing here with my mouth agape watching Ashley humiliating you so he is the one you should be grateful to" she said pointing towards me. Miss Chanel looked at me with shock but returned back to her senses and said "Thank you so much Aaron. It was very kind of you. I appreciate it" she said smiling genuinely at me and extending her hand towards me for a handshake. I shook hands smiling. "I owe you big time" said Miss Chanel. "Nope you don't I owed you for that project. I don't like keeping favours so yeah we're equal now and did I just hear you right? No jerkhead? " I asked smirking. I caught her now. "Great then and thank again jerkhead. " she said grinning like an idiot. I guess we both will never address each other with proper names. "You're most welcome Miss Chanel" that's when we all started laughing