Chapter 1

I had never felt such a wild resontment  in my life ever .I had lost him forever.....that face that meant everything to me in this world. The face that I saw every morning, I woke up to his voice saying "rise and shine" was now nowhere to be heard. It felt like an adrenalin rush seeing him dead. All the light in my life was now lost forever and the dark was all that remained. What was he thinking before he left me here, in this place all by myself .

Didn't he know that I was kidding when I said "I'm bulletproof" cause I'm not. I cried told him "if this is a play dead game you're so gonna get punched in the face and I swear it will hurt real bad". He didn't reply I cried "wake up!!!" but no not even a twitch in the face. I kept on asking him to wake up but he didn't, and that's when I said "see I never swear and you know that I'm serious this time so now it's time to get up on your feet c'mon now it's already enough!! Wake up don't you hear me!!" no reply again. 

That's when I realized that he was truly dead and that's when the memories hit me.. I remember the beginning of our story. I was one of those richest brats in town going to the fanciest school ST.MARY'S HIGH SCHOOL .One could only imagine to go there but I already had passed and here I was standing in it's premises feeling on top of the world. And don't you dare think that I got in with money there was no chance I would .Everyone thinks I'm just like those other rich brats cause I used to hang out with them but I'd to, I didn't have any other choice .

But how to explain to all the others that underneath this fake skin,I wear around I was just a next door girl who had dreams that she needed to fulfill only by her own hard work. Without any money cause no amount of money could buy her or her dreams cause the only thing that mattered to me was me and my dreams ,even if I had to lose someone for them whether I wanted or not .I'm not being mean here it's just that I have heard many a times that dreams cost u more than u think it will and then he entered my life well.....

 It was my first day at High school and like every other girl I too was nervous .I mean even I'm a human then I just remembered TAYLOR SWIFT'S FIFTEEN and took a deep breath and walked in. Everything in there excited me, I remember how last night I didn't even blink an eye out of excitement thinking what would be there at the high school? 

And finally here I was looking at all the new faces whom I'd probably never seen in my entire life before. Well I'd seen some of them at my old school but had never talked to them because of my so called image and reputation in the school maybe that or I just didn't know why?

I wish I had as I stand here now alone and had none of my people around. I was thinking all this stuff in my head when suddenly the bell rang and everybody started rushing or more running to their respective classes the hallway was now vacant and here .I was standing alone when I realized that I'm late to my class on my very first day what the hell was I thinking?

I literally ran all the way to my class finding directions around with the help of the handbook provided to us when I atlast found the place .I was suddenly all filled with nervousness what was happening to me?