CHAPTER 12

FEW YEARS LATER

CHRISTINE'S P.O.V.

I still love you even though you are far away&we're miles apart. It is not only the distance of countries but also the distances of our hearts that we need to cover. The feeling of being miles apart from you has already killed a part of me.

But the thing that has killed me most is something that broke me inside and that was nothing else but the thing that I'd already given up on. The thing that I resisited all these years. The thing that I was afraid to even think about till i met you.

Yes I fell in love with you AARON VANDERHOLT. And it will be a lie if i didn't say this but it really was the best thing that ever happened to me. But now that I think about you and me,'us'.

I just don't know it has been years but I still cherish those moments. Our fights,your smirk,snide remarks,wink. It feels like I'm having a trip down to the memory lane. I still remember everyone of those days that we spent together but I didn't find the courage to confess my love for you cause I was afraid of the inevitable. 

I'd always known deep inside my heart that 'us', will never happen. I was not your type and will never be I guess. All I feel today is hate for you cause you made me love you. What am I thinking it doesn't matter now after all these years, he would've forgotten about me and moved on but I never did. I wish I'd cause it would be so much easier not to feel this way, feel like I've been torn into pieces,each ripped apart fiercely, with so much pain inside this little organ known as heart is it even possible? humanly. 

I've to move on for the love of God. I'd moved on from that incident but to move on from AARON is so much heart it is like tearing away a piece of my heart and expecting it to pump normally but I've to and I will cause i'm Christine Middleton now the most succesful lady in the world known for her work, known for her personality,known for all the hardwork she put in to make the Middleton family empire where it stands today at a much, much higher level than it did yesterday. My wealth you could take 99.5% of it but still many generations of the family could pay off their bills just by that .5% and stay at home doing absolutely nothing.

My biggest Rival I've a meeting with him tomorrow and  here I'm fully relaxed cause I'm so not going to lose to him. He has to compromise. I've heard quite a good lot things about him arrogant,undefeated,king of the industry. Oh please! did these guys really forgot about me. He has to face me tomorrow in the battleground or rather the conference and I will put him in his correct place. I'd recieved a text from him earlier. Let me recall the conversation again.

RIVAL: hello there. :)

Christine: hello to you too. May i please know who is this?

RIVAL: sure you can it is the undefeated.

Christine: think quite high of yourself don't you MR.UNDEFEATED :p

RIVAL: how do you know it is a MR. and not a MISS?;)

Christine: I sure know how to identify the tint of male ego :P

RIVAL: I like it a smart girl ;)

Christine: sure you do cause you always find stupid girls lingering around a stupid boy who loves wasting time of others :P

RIVAL: Nice touch of humour there. You wish i was stupid cause this stupid boy is going to close off that deal tomorrow when you would be crying there in the conference :) 

Christine: oh so I finally get to know you personally. By the way it is a pleasure talking to you and hello I'm CHRISTINE MIDDLETON. forgot your manners there ;) :P and KEEP DAY DREAMING :p

I never got back a reply. Well it's time I start preparing even though it won't be tough now that I know the guy's plain stupid.  I turn on my laptop and start adding the final touches to my presentation when my phone beeps again. Uhhh!!! can I get some privacy?

RIVAL: All the best MISS MIDDLETON may the best win :)

Christine: All the best to you too. :) see you tomorrow.

RIVAL: yeah see you tomorrow ;) good night.

Christine: good night.

what a pervert i thought to myself.

******************

A/N 

heyy a little twist to the story doesn't hurt anyone right? who is the rival? what happened in the days back to highschool? Christine in love with Aaron? weird right but that is how the story works;) keep voting,commenting& bringing a smile to this authors face