chapter6

Aaron's P.O.V. :
Miss Chanel.

When I saw Ashley walking towards her I knew trouble was in her way. I wonder what would she be thinking ever since she entered the school she has only been upto trouble. First Me well... I wasn't exactly trouble to her SHE was trouble for me.

I mean first I get punished because of her, then she is the one blaming me and we put up another fight but I must say she has one strong personality.

Never had a single girl stood up with so confidence in front of me the AARON VANDERHOLT the most popular guy of school,and even after knowing the fact which i think she might have crossed upon after that talk she had with the other girl. Only if I remember her name. I've got to ask around for her. If i've to know about Miss Chanel more i have to get in contact with the other girl.

Yes even I hate to agree to the fact Myself but hell yeah! That girl was interesting. Never had i seen such a girl in my life and her snide comments amused me. Even now I'm amused at her behaviour, after what just happened at the cafeteria. There she was eating her food quietly. She even ate with elegance. Shit! What is wrong with me? I hate her and her snide comments. Her comments didn't amuse me they just filled more hatred for her in my heart.

Yeah right. Lie to yourself, tell yourself you weren't staring at her and weren't mesmerised by those twinkling brown eyes that you caught a glimpse of and here you are staring at her again.

Then I saw her friend or the other girl as i like to call her walk towards her with utter disbelief. Maybe she stumbled upon the incident which took place in the cafeteria on her way.

Oh Miss Chanel was in trouble. By now I could see Miss Chanel smiling like a fool telling her the whole incident and smiling to her own self proudly. And she says I'm a self obsessed man,huh?!

My friend Shane brought me back to reality and said we needed to go. We all stood up at once like always. Everyone thought we ruled the school and if they thought so then we should act like it. Why not enjoy while you can cause now that Miss Chanel is here, new changes are bound to happen.

This is going to be really interesting. I thought as we were walking out like our usual ritual me&my friends taking the lead and the other team players walking behind us yeah... i played football I am actually the Captain of the team. I looked at Miss Chanel, she was looking at us walking away I winked at her and she made a disgusted face. I laughed.