CHAPTER2

I finally entered the first class for the day history yeah I know "boring" but I gotta handle that crap for now. As soon as I entered the class I saw everyone staring at me like I was a ghost who appeared out of nowhere then there came a hoot from the corner of the class.

I looked out the corner of my eyes to find a bunch of boys or rather jerks. I turned around ready to punch the one who hooted but to my regret, I couldn't recognize who it was due to so many of them standing around at the same corner. Then I heard the voice again it was a velvety voice hard to resist by any girl of my age for sure but this voice to me was nothing more than annoying irritating and what not?! 

Then he came to the front but I didn't look at his face.I was way too annoyed. I mean whatever happened to gentlemanly manners? I woke from my thoughts when he was standing just in front of me trying to gain my attention and then he said "Lost in my dreams miss? Checking me out?" then he smirked.

OMG! No one ever talked to me like that how could he? that pervert. I blurted out of anger but with politeness of course " Excuse me Mister are you talking to me? and if you are better mind your manners I hope you remember them. And please! HELL NO!! I wasn't checking you out u wish I was! Cause people like you don't even exist for me".

I smirked ,and walked out of there to find my seat that's when he grabbed me by my wrist and in no time I was thrown in his hard chest damn he was strong and muscular too. I tried to push him away.I was ridiculed by him it was hard for me to believe that such manner less creatures do exist but right now I needed to get out of his grip he smirked at me and playfully said "Babes u think your strong huh?"

He released me with a twirl I was so damn frustrated that I had forgotten all my politeness and angrily shouted at him "What is your damn problem huh? Trying to gain attention by twirling me around like that? Who the hell do you think you're Mister no matter who you're even if you're the president's son I don't give a damn ok?" and was just about to slap him but right then I stopped my hand and said " I'm so not touching an idiot like you" and proudly walked up to my seat and sat down like a queen who had just won a battle.

Everyone looked at me like I was a creature from outer space who'd appeared from nowhere and had disturbed the peace on their planet weird! I looked beside me to find a girl with brown eyes and wavy black hair and a cute face I must say. But the way she looked at me incredible I then tried to start a conversation & said " hey I'm Christine &you?" she finally realized I was talking to her she then said " hey I'm Scarlett do you mind if I ask you a question?" I thought she would be asking something casual but boy was I wrong? "sure whatever you want to feel free" I said smiling she asked with a nervous smile " do you know whom you just ummm what should I say well.. kind of just insulted?" " umm what should I say I don't know?" I replied back laughing.