Chapter5

"We need to talk" needless to say those words sent a shiver down my spine.

All i thought then what would the mean girls want from me?

I said "sure" with confidence trying not to show my weak side. Without even asking she pulled a chair and sat down as the queen bee. As expected show off!!

I just don't understand what is with this school and it's way of welcoming me with those so polite manners, I sighed.

"Well.... Heyy so you're the new girl? Huh? So I've heard alot about you girl you sure entered with a Bang huh?" She smirked.

Like seriously did she just smirk? And I must say she did have a sense of humour with that bang statement oh wait i've got to reply i came back to my senses "Well yeah I'm the new girl "  I laid emphasis on the term new girl and continued " And just so you know i've got a name it's Christine.. Christine Middleton and Nice to meet you too" it was my turn to smirk now.

I'd just kind of insulted and reminded the Queen Bee herself about her manners. Oh man! I love myself! I smiled to myself.

" Oh so we're skipping to formalities now are we? Then hello I'm Ashley" she said with a forced smile.

"Whatever" I thought to myself. "So yeah Ashley you wanted to talk about something?" I said with a polite smile.

"Yeah i just want you to join me& my group of friends" she said.

Did she just say that or are my ears bumming? "I'm sorry to turn down your offer but i'm really happy alone or with my friend Scarlett she would be here soon. But Thank you very much for your kind request I respect that. I hope we can be friends in Future."

She was furious. Her face turned from a rather bored look to cold stone. "Uhh I shouldn't have even bothered! You know you're such a Bitch i just thought we could get along but no!! You rejected me? Like me as in Ashley? You're in big trouble girl."

She finished with a scowl. But it wasn't the scowl that bothered me, it was that snide comment she just called me a bitch now I wasn't gonna back out. It was high time.

I stood up from the table and said with as much as hatred that i could fill in my words "You called me a Bitch? Oh look who's talking in here well.. if you do remember what you said then you first called me a name and then you said you thought we could get along is it that you know that you're a bitch and you thought i was a bitch too so we can get along well? Poor thing i'm very pleased to tell you I'm not like you or either of you" I said pointing to the other two.

And how could i forget the smirk. And looked the other way to avoid her gaze. And that's when i noticed i made all the tables turn everyone in their looked at me in utter shock, disbelief whatever you call it.

And that's when i heard a whistle then claps... and more thunderous claps whistling.

Oh no did i just create a scene? I didn't mean to. And i saw how Ashley reacted to all this she shot everyone a glare and walked out without even saying a word.

Now that was something. And as she was walking away. I heard a girl say "Now take that Bitch!" And another girl screamed " On your face Ashley".

That was not what i expected then it hit me i was still hungry so i quietly sat down and started to eat. Yeah i was quite a kid when it came to being hungry and food was infront of me.