Orc - Part 1

Contains: swearing, suggestive & sexual scenes, sexual dialogue, subtle/small amount of the following kinks: cgl, dollification, sugar Daddy/baby

— — —

"I can't believe I'm going to a wedding," I sighed.

"It'll be fine," Aero brushed off.

"I hate dressing for weddings."

"You look fine."

"With how much I'm spending on her, she better look more than fine," Willow quipped at his boyfriend. Once the gossip chain informed him of my dilemma, he was quick to jump in as a Sugar Daddy again in an attempt to persuade me.

"You're refusing to spend less on me!"

"Hush." He swatted my ass with the end of my sash before tying it around my waist. He took a step back, looked me over, then removed the sash. "Aero. Opinion."

He placed the item he was looking at back on the rack and came over to the dressing rooms. He barely even looked at me before giving me a half-hearted hmph. "Shorter would be better."

I rolled my eyes and took the bait. "Why?"

The two exchanged a looked. In unison they said, "Wedding sex."

"Who the hell goes to a wedding for sex?"

Aero laughed. "Lots of people hook up at weddings. Though I'm sure Valzok doesn't need a wedding to get up in your dress."

"Bahave," Willow coolly ordered him. Aero silently grinned and went back to his own browsing. "Even if you don't embrace the cliché, shorter hems compliment you well and you could show off some stockings."

I narrowed my eyes at Willow's reflection. "You just wanna buy me more things."

His arm wrapped around my middle as he pressed up against my back. He leaned in close to my neck. I shuddered. It was rare for him to get so physical with me. "I enjoy spoiling my Dolls," his voice smoldered in my ear. Our gazes locked in the mirror; I could see his fires dancing inside his taken form. I could feel them, too, heating my back. Or was I feeling warm from him using that title with me for the first time?

I looked away and pressed my lips together. Fuck. "Spoil away," I conceded.

"Good girl."

Ceara did her best to get me to not wear underwear to the wedding. She failed. Maybe if I knew the wedding party and guests better, I'd consider it. But today I would not waver. "As I told Willow and Aero—I'm not going to this wedding to have sex."

"You're no fun," she gently whined.

"I'll add Killjoy to my list of epithets."

Once I was ready, I headed over to Valzok's place. It was easier to get to the venue from there rather than my home. I let myself in. I was reluctant to accept a key to his place when he first offered it. But  as we started hooking up more often, it became convenient—and made it easy to surprise him.

When Val finally joined me in the kitchen, a weight sunk in me. "I feel overdressed now." While I was in a lovely mint charmeuse and chiffon dress, with delicately beaded, nude fishnets, Val wore a loose, peacock teal shirt—sleeves rolled up neatly above his elbows—and a charcoal kilt. He looked good, don't get me wrong. I just felt way more fancy than him.

"You're perfect," he said, stepping closer and lightly drawing the backs of his fingers down my arms. I hummed and raised onto my toes to meet his kiss. He didn't withdraw far. A warmth grew in me as we lingered close together. "Quicky?"

I grinned. "Do we really have enough time?"

"There's always time for you." Damn that was a good line. I nodded in consent as I stole another kiss. Val knelt down, ran his hands up under my dress and behind my thighs, then picked me up.

"Careful of my outfit," I warned between kisses.

He carried me to the living room and sat down on the couch, setting me on top astride him. "Good thing you like being on top," he teased. I nipped his lip for that.

We continue making out, his thumbs slowly running back and forth along my hips. I tugged up the hem of his kilt. To Caera's approval, he wore nothing underneath.  He was mostly hard, too. I stroked him the rest of the way there. I was staring to wish I had listened to Caera—if only Val had come to pick me up at my place instead. "Rip my tights—carefully!" I instructed. "And just around the crotch."

"As you wish." The soft snapping of the nylon netting had my chest still a moment. It was a shame to ruin them so soon. He pushed aside my panties then lined himself up. The initial slide down on his dick was always delightfully filling with just enough sting to make my breath shudder.

Usually sex with Val didn't have any hitches. This time, though, his pacing kept adjusting as he had to pull my underwear to the side again after they slipped out from under his thumb. Him constantly holding them aside also meant he couldn't hold my hips like he usually did. I was still enjoying myself. But I knew I could be enjoying this more.

"Fuck it," I sighed. "Hold on. Hold my dress up for a moment."

"Okay," he said with a mix of curiosity and confusion.

I pulled my necklace out from the front of my dress and took off a charm. I drew my arm out to the side, charm in hand, and then a full-sized athame apparated in my grasp. After some awkward and careful maneuvering, I cut both sides of my underwear. I reached between my legs and pulled them out of the hole Val made in my fishnets. I could salvage them later.

"Good to know you always have a dagger at the ready."

"Like all proper ladies should." I returned the athame to my charm necklace. "Now back to giving me a creampie."