Doll - Part 2

The long wait was finally over. Caera's doll was here and ready for her to try out. After I opened the crate, she shooed me away so she could try it on her own. So while she was getting used to her new body, I was sitting inside Honey Cup, chatting with Willow.

When a drow walked towards our table I wasn't expecting to hear, "Hello Mistress."

"Caera?" I looked her over more carefully. She was a bit taller than me and had the thicker build typical of her dwarf ancestry. Her messy, black, pixie cut suited her well. The loose overalls and shirt she wore, however, did not flatter her—I'll give Thorald credit for being mindful enough to include some clothes, but whoever picked this outfit out needed some help. I smiled at her. "Do you like it?"

She beamed at me and nodded. "Yes. It's wonderful."

"Good. I'm glad you love it." I got up and hugged her. "No boobs?"

She shook her head. "I prefer enjoying yours than having my own."

My face heated. Not the kind of thing I really wanted her to announce in public. "We should get you a new wardrobe soon," I changed the subject not too subtly.

"A shopping spree sounds fun," Willow said and stood. "Shall we ladies?"

"I'm not sure how big of a spree I can afford, but I'm fine with it."

"Don't worry about that; it'll be my treat."

I stared at Willow. "You don't need to do that."

He lightly traced the back of his fingers along my jaw and smiled. "No, but I want to. Besides, it'll be cute to see how much Aero pouts when he hears I treated you two."

I snorted and shook my head. "Wow, how subtly sadistic of you." I laughed again as I picked up and shouldered my satchel. "In that case—lead the way Sugar Daddy." His eyes and smile blazed from my comment.

When Willow took us to the luxury district, guilt began bubbling inside me. He didn't need to treat us this well. I tried to insist against it but he just reaffirmed that money wasn't an issue. What the hell did he do to allow him to be so flippant with money?—and did I want to inquire about him becoming my actual Sugar Daddy? I'd think about that later; today was Caera's day.

We were at our forth shop of the day. Even though this was supposed to be a trip to get Caera a wardrobe for her new body, they both insisted I get things too. We already had six full bags of stuff between the two of us—clothes and other things. And of course Willow insisted on paying for a courier to take them home for us, explaining he wanted to make Aero deliver them. Such a wicked dom.

"Uh, Witch? Can you help me? I'm kinda stuck in this dress."

I stepped inside the dressing room and sure enough, Caera was trapped with a mile-long dress halfway over her head and her arms helplessly sticking out of the top. "On or off?"

"Off, please."

"Alright. Hold still." I grabbed the top of the dress and pulled it off. I fumbled to tame the dress onto the hanger. After I hung it up and turned back to Caera for more possible help, I was greeted by a surprise. This was my first full look of Caera's new body. All I could do was stare at her new penis.

I hadn't been expecting that addition.

"Do you like it, Mistress?" she murmured so no one else could hear. She stepped closer and leaned in to whisper, "It even vibrates. Would you like me to show you?"

And just like that, she was up to her wicked antics. I had to admit though—it was fucking hot. And it excited me to think of her fucking me in this small dressing room. "I don't know if we can be quiet enough to get away with it."

Her hand started drifting up my thigh and under my dress. "Thorald promised that it's silent. So it's really if you can keep quiet, Mistress. Shall we find out?" She hooked a finger under the band of my leggings and slowly ran it back and forth, teasing me, ready to pull them down as soon as I gave her permission. She kissed my neck. "Shall I fuck you right here while everyone in the shop has no idea?" She kissed me again. "Shall I make you come while Willow is waiting for us on the other side of the dressing room curtain?"

"You're such a wicked ghost," I hissed. She might call me Mistress and overall act subservient towards me, but Moon help me, she was a devilish top when she wanted to be.

"Is that a yes, Mistress?" She pressed her palm against my stomach, her fingers dancing under the waistband.

I sucked in a sharp breath and bit my lip. "Yes."

Caera's hand sunk deeper beneath my leggings. She started fingering me and I swear her fingers were faintly vibrating too. Or maybe I was turned on so much so fast because I was enjoying the risk.

She slid down my panties and legging as she guided me back against the wall. She hooked a hand behind one of my knees and pulled my leg up. She guided herself in then quickly moved her hand to muffle any whimpers that tried to escape me. After a couple thrusts, Caera turned on the vibrating feature.

As she said, it was silent. But that didn't take away from its punch—though I had to wonder if she was holding back.

"Everything alright in there?" Willow asked when I hadn't left after a few minutes.

Caera gave me a look then removed her hand from my mouth. Of course she expected me to answer while she still fucked me. "Um. Yeah," I said as normally as I could. He probably wouldn't judge us if he knew what we were doing; I knew he's done far worse with Aero. Still. The thrill was in trying to keep it secret. "Just a... stuck zipper. Trying not to damage it—or the fabric."

"Well then. Take your time."

Don't goad her to draw this out!

Instead of covering my mouth again, Caera grabbed my breast, kneading and squeezing it. She grinded against my clit with each thrust. Dug her fingers into my thigh. Whispered more teasings in my ear. She was fluent in pleasuring me.

When my legs finally stopped shaking, I adjusted my clothes then slipped out of the dressing room. Willow barely glanced up from the magazine he was flipping through as I sat down next to him.

"Convenient how dolls don't leave you with dripping creampies to worry about," Willow said too casually.

"Excuse me?" I turned towards him in horror. How did he know?

"You're nearly as transparent as Aero." He flashed me a look that left me hot with embarrassment. "Perhaps we'll arrange that private dungeon scene for you sooner than I thought."

"Dungeon?" Caera chimed in as she walked out. "Sounds fun."

"By all the gods—now you're getting in on this too?"

"The more the merrier," Willow said.

I felt ganged up on by the two most devious tops I knew. Couple that with me still coming off my orgasm and I was too overwhelmed for this. "You two finish up here. I'll meet you at the next shop." I stood and swiftly walked towards the exit, their laughs fading into the store's music.