Vampire - Part 4

Getting myself off was nowhere near as satisfying as if I hadn't said no to Aleril. I could still feel his teasing touch and hear his seductive voice. He even visited my dreams. We were having dinner, similar to the one we had, but in the dream we dined alone and he didn't stop when dessert was served.

He didn't visit me like the morning before. That was fine. I wasn't expecting to be his sole focus this weekend. Besides, I was here for work not pleasure; best not to get wrapped up in a fling.

A servant escorted me to a new area of the castle. Behind a set of grand doors that reached nearly three stories high was a massive ballroom. The embroidered curtains were drawn shut; the candlelight reflecting off crystal chandeliers and full length mirrors blanketed everyone in soft light and exaggerated shadows; lacy screens and swaths of silk sectioned off parts of the room.

While yesterday's focus was socializing and service, today it was clearly play.

My station sat in the center of the room. Everything I already prepped was neatly stored away. I familiarized myself with the space and reordered some of the supplies—whoever thought it was fine to store the carya next to the poppy was a fool.

Only a fraction of the guests was present this early. None of them paid me mind. I had little idea of what else I needed to make so the morning passed sluggardly. Now and then I'd look for Aleril in the crowd. He was either not here, or hiding very well.

Around midday, most of the morning crowd switched out with double the people. It didn't take long after that for me to get busy. It was actually a relief since boredom had been about to kill me.

"So you're the thing old Corvin is fascinated with this year," purred a woman dressed in a latex mini-dress. She perched herself on the edge of the table between us and gave me a lazy once over. She spoke in Nosferri, and seemed to think I couldn't understand her—I was fine to let her keep thinking that.

"How can I help you?" I asked with my work-smile plastered on.

She switched to Common,"I require something to slow bleeding."

"For you or a human? And for ingestion or external application?"

Her eyes narrowed as a cheshire grin spilt her face. "How... thorough of you." The way she continued to size me up made it clear she had no interest in any of my work. No—her interest seemed to be where she'd like to bite me first. Normally, I'd love a beautiful woman being so forward with me. But this vampire had an insatiable thirst in her eyes that set off every warning within me.

"Come now, Erzsébet," Aleril said as he appeared behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder. The steel in his voice made me flinch. "Let's leave the witch to her work. Wouldn't want Lord Corvin to not get his money's worth of her."

She shrugged his hand off, displeased at being told what to do. Her sneer smoothed as if she put on a mask. "Of course." She bowed her head to him, pompously looked down her nose at me, and walked back into the play area.

I rubbed my shoulder to try to ease some tension in my muscles. "Thanks."

"Tired already?" he teased.

I stopped massaging myself. "Does it matter either way? It's not like I can take a break."

"You sure about that?" He took my hand in his and drew slow circles on the back of it with his thumb.

"Didn't you just tell that woman to leave me to my work?"

"Well..." He cleared his throat as his caress on my hand faltered. I tried not taking too much delight in his cracked composure. "Since you don't have time to play now, perhaps tonight?"

A slow smile curled my lips. "Sure."

"Your room or mine?"

"Didn't you tell me to keep to my room when I'm not working?" He let out a breathy laugh as he shook his head and gave me a wicked look. Teasing him with his own words was delightful. "I'll keep the door unlocked."

The hour dragged late and my impatience grew unbearable. Exhausted was an understatement to how the day left me—even a hearty dinner and long bubble bath failed to do much.

I was just about to turn the lock when a soft knock sounded from the other side of the door. I opened it and gave Aleril an impatient look. "I almost locked you out."

"Apologies." He placed a hand on his chest and bowed. His formalities made me feel like royalty. I let him inside then closed the door.

In a flash, he grabbed me and sat me on the bed. I was dazed for a second before I focused in on Aleril stripping. Slowly. He slid off his coat, unbuttoned his waistcoat then dress shirt. He slid off his shoes and kicked them to the side. Then he unfastened his pants and let them drop, stepping out of them so he was only in his socks.

He let me take my fill of the view before approaching me and tugging at the sash holding my silk robe closed. He pulled and twirled the sash around his hand; he took my wrists, wrapped the sash around them twice, then tied a bow.

"Lie back."

As my back met the bed, he parted my robe. He smirked, finding me already bare beneath it. He trailed his fingers down my sides and I shuddered. He kissed me as he spread my legs. When he kissed my neck, he slid a finger inside me—which was much more pleasurable at this angle than at dinner. He took his time leaving a trail of kissed down my body all while adding another finger to pleasure me.

His tongue found my clit and soon I was gripping the sheets. I wonder how long it took him to become this skilled. Not that it mattered; I was thankful three times over for it. He drove me to the edge and held me there until I whimpered and shifted my hips, trying to reach my orgasm. Aleril pressed his arm down across my hips to hold me in place. He teased me more. I was close to begging when he finally pushed me over the edge.

I gasped and gritted my teeth as a quivering moan escaped. My body shuddered, thighs clamping against his head. His fingers continued to slowly stroke in and out of me, milking the waves of ecstasy.

Once I calmed down some, I looked and found him smiling up at me with greedy eyes.

"How would you like me to continue?" he purred.

I thought about it for a second. "I wanna still feel it tomorrow."

He stood up, hooked one hand under my thigh, and teased the head of his cock along my folds. I was still sensitive and shuddered as he flicked over my clit. "As the lady commands." He pushed inside and proceeded to give me numerous orgasms that night.