Season 8, Episode 1: For those of you just joining us

Fade in to Doc in Valhalla, and radio sounds play.

Doc: "Come in Command. Come in Command, this is Medical Officer Dufresne. I have arrived at Freelancer Program Simulation Outpost Seventeen. (Nothing) Command? Come in? Come in, this is Medical Officer Dufresne. I have reached FPS Outpost 17."

Shadow: "Hey, down here, we're over here! Hey, come down here!"

Doc: "Never mind Command, I think I see the objective. Stupid radio doesn't work anyway. What else is new."

Doc runs down to Simmons, Shadow, and dead Donut.

Doc: "Holy cow, Simmons! Shadow! Is that you guys?"

Simmons: "Oh, hey Doc. Man, didn't know they'd send you."

Shadow: "Yeah what are the odds?

Doc: "Yeah, we got the radio call and I was the closest medic so they sent me. But I didn't know it'd be you guys! Small galaxy, huh? Man, we got a lotta catching up to do. So what's up, somebody hurt or what? What's going on?"

Simmons: "Him."

Doc: "Him? Um, he's dead."

Shadow: "Yeah, he is. He was shot."

Doc: "Um, Guys, I know it's been a while since we've seen each other, and I have increased my skill as a medic in that time, but dead is still pretty much outside my jurisdiction."

Simmons: "Man, I just didn't know they'd
send you."

Doc: "Yeah, you guys said that already. Hey is everything okay with you two?"

Shadow: "It's not our fault Doc, We- We had to make the call, they made us. They needed someone with medical training."

Doc: "What're you talkin' about?

Simmons: "We didn't mean for you to get involved."

Shadow: "We're sorry Doc, really."

Doc: "Sorry about what?"

A growl was heard. Doc turns around and sees Wash, Wade and the Meta standing behind him.

Doc: "Uh oh."

Washington: "They're sorry about us."

Washington said before the Meta and Wade knocked Doc out.

The screen fades to black as the words: "Ash Church: Revelations", can be seen and the screen opens up to the dessert. C.T., who was being escorted by Ash and Tucker were walking towards Grif. In the time they spent in the desert, they've gotten somewhat along with C.T. South was glad to have at least an old friend from freelancer, and everyone told their stories. Alpha, The Meta, Blood Gulch, Omega, Washington, needless to say... Connie hasn't had a laugh like that in years. Though it did surprise her about Tex, Alpha, Flowers and Washington. And meeting Alabama, Arizona, Nevada, NH, and Rhode Island.

Ash: "Hey Grif."

Tucker: "Hey Grif, what's up?"

Grif: "Hm? Oh. Hey guys. How's the prisoner?"

Tucker: "Same old, same old. Still a fucking asshole."

C.T.: "I'm right here,"

She growled, before attempting to suppress her anger. Her captors wanted her to get angry. Give them a reason to shoot her.

Grif: "Yep, I can already feel a headache coming on,"

C.T.: "Oh, fuck you!"

Ash: "You know, maybe we should at least play nice for a bit."