Season 8, Episode 8: Persuing the Archive

(Legends = Rhode, NH, Alabama, Nevada, and Arizona)

Fade in to Church, Ash, Caboose, and the girls walking down the steps of the entrance.

F.I.L.S.S: "Please watch your step. Director, since you have new visitors with you today, would you like me to run the tutorial program?"

Caboose: "Yes, always run that. No seriously you need to run that. No it's, really you need to, you need to turn that-"

Church: "Yeah okay shut up dude. Yes, please run the tutorial program."

Caboose: "Oh thank God."

Chime Sounds, and F.I.L.S.S. talks.

F.I.L.S.S: "Hello, and welcome to the Freelancer Off-site Storage Facility. Project Freelancer is a state of the art scientific endeavour, with one goal in mind: to ensure the security of humanity in a harsh and violent Galaxy. This bunker has been constructed to guarantee the continued operation of our program, in the event of a primary facility loss. This storage area archives all the components of our Freelancer simulation bases. These outposts test our agents in realistic training scenarios."

Caboose: "Yeah, we're on the Blue Team!
"
F.I.L.S.S: "I am sorry, I do not recognize that term. Our simulation outposts are categorized into Red, and [entry missing]. Hmm, it seems as though I have a corrupted database. I will correct that when I have more time."

Alexis: (mutters) "Yeah no kidding."

Caboose: "Uheh- there's our old stuff! And there's a teleporter! Man, Tucker hates those."

Ash: "No kidding."

C.T.: "Why is that?"

Church: "Don't interrupt. Come on. This way."

F.I.L.S.S: "When the equipment is not being used, it is stored here until it can be repurposed for- oh. I guess we are moving on."

C.T.: "Hey you guys go ahead. I'm gonna go look and see if I can find a spare suit of armor."

Church: "Alright. See ya soon."

With that, C.T. left the group while the others come to a door at the end of a hallway.

Caboose: "Well what's this?"

Ash: "Some kind of vault?"

F.I.L.S.S: "I am sorry, this area is restricted. Only the Director himself may access this entry. I am sure you understand. The nature of our experiments is such that-"

Church: "Open it."

F.I.L.S.S: "Excuse me Director?"

Church: "I want you to open it."

F.I.L.S.S: "Are you certain Director? You never bring visitors into this-"

Church: "I said, open it."

F.I.L.S.S: "Alright. Unlocking."

The door unlocks and opens.

F.I.L.S.S: "Would you like me to archive your ...personal project?"

Church: "No. Let's see everything."

Ash, South, and Alexis all look at each other. Alexis specifically. Ash takes her hand and gives a tight squeeze of comfort, which makes her relax a bit as South put a comforting hand on her shoulder as she took a breath.

F.I.L.S.S: "If you say so Director."

They enter the mysterious room. Cut to the Reds at the outside of the hugely complex, high tech facility.