Season 8, Episode 15: Check Your Local Listings

Fade in to Tex and Simmons talking to F.I.L.S.S. Church and Ash are also nearby.

Tex: "And these are accurate. All of 'em."

F.I.L.S.S: "As far as I can tell."

Ash: "How's it going in here?"

Simmons: "Well, I'm helping her access all this data, and she's not constantly pounding me in the face so, I would say that's good. Weh, it's a start at least. "

Tex: "Hey Church, come over here, take a look at these. Sheila's giving us a hard time, but we're gettin' through. She only seems to want to listen to you."

Church: "Sheila keeps calling me Director, maybe that has something to do with it."

Tex: "The Director... mm, there's almost no information on him. I asked Sheila but-"

F.I.L.S.S: "I am sorry, but access to the Director's personnel file is restricted."

Tex: "Yes Sheila, we know. You don't have to keep repeating it."

F.I.L.S.S: "I am just doing my job."

Tex: (to Simmons) "Can't you mute her?"

F.I.L.S.S: "Don't even think about it buster.

Simmons: "Uhh, I really don't like it when girls pay direct attention to me. Maybe I should have had Arizona do this."

Church: "Well, what did you find in the files?"

Tex: "Not much, standard clerical info. Whole bunch of win/loss statistics. Psych profiles."

Ash: "Psych profile?"

Tex: "Yeah, they have one on everybody. Except the Director and..."

Church: "Let me guess. And you."

Tex: "And us. No Church either. Everyone else is in there though. Full profile."

Simmons: "Washington used to wet the bed. Hhhmhh, I'm gonna go tell the other guys."

Ash: "Wait... (snickers) Seriously?"

Simmons: "Yup."

Simmons walks out of the room but Ash stops him.

Ash: "Hey Simmons, we're gonna have to tell the others about Wash..."

Simmons: (sigh) "Yeah... this isn't going to end well..."

Simmons walks out.

Church: "So, no new info? Wild goose chase again?"

Tex: "Maybe, maybe not. Look at this picture, do you have any idea what this is?"

Church: "What is that, ice? Yoh yeah. I know that place that's a uh, secure location like um, like a safe house. Wait, how do I know that?"

Tex: "You know it because it's a Freelancer base. And it's not far from here."

Church: "If you already know what it is, why the hell are ya asking me?"

Tex: "Because, I'm not interested in what I know, I'm interested in what you know."

Church: "What is that, fucking wisdom? Listen next time you wanna ask me a God damn question just ask it, don't beat around the bush."

Tex: "I couldn't take the risk. You might have just told me what I wanted to hear. You are completely fucking whipped."