Chapter 3: Really? Dx

HEYY GUYS HOW'S ITS GOING MY NAME IS PEWDIEPIE! Sike! I ain't Pewds .. But he is like the funniest person in game video history.. Well to me he is. Anywho I know it's been a while since I updated but, I have a bunch of homework which I feel to lazy to do, and I got a BUNCH of training on Xbox how to Quickscope & Trickshoting .. Very difficult for me.

Uhhh,, I know my chappies are short but there are gonna be a lot of chappies,

P.S: Can you guys help my friend chels_cupcake ? She's making a One Direction fanfic so she needs help. The story is called "A Girl Can Dream"

ANYWHO ONWARDS TO THE STORY :3

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, OR THE MUSIC , DUBSTEP ARTISTS IN THIS STORY!!

__________________________

Uhh, what just happend? First I walk into class like a normal High School girl , then I all of a sudden I have girls glaring at me like there wishing to burn holes through my head! Like, what's wrong with this picture. Great -__-

"Um lady's please go back to your seats!" Boomed my teacher.

As I sat down I was trying my best to avoid eye contact with the famous Uchiha Sasuke. He's the most arrogant bastard you could ever meet! He's the playboy in this school. He has spiky jet black hair with a blue tint , his hair is spiky like a ducks ass on on back, onyx eyes and flawless skin. And worst of all he's dating Karin! He doesn't really doesn't speak much.

"Hn." Oh yeah, he always says that. I don't know how girl fall for that. It's so annoying.

After that class it was lunch time. Which meant "Gossip" for Ino. When I walked in the lunchroom I see pairs of eyes just looking at me. Really? Are girl still mad that I sit next to Sasuke. Get over it. When I get in line for my lunch I get my food.I decided to get chicken past Alfredo and a monter. When I was about to pay for my meal, I felt a disturbance in the atmosphere. When I turned around I was met with Karin again. Can this day get any worse?

"What do you want Karin?" I asked as I gave the cashier my moola. (Hehe moola) "I see your wearing your gothic band tee. Here let me help you fix that ugly shirt" she grinned. She picked up my tray and threw the food right on me. I gasped as I felt the pasta burn through my shirt and onto my skin. "Next time think about sitting next to my Sasuke-kun!" she said as she turned around and left.

The next thing I realized everybody was laughing at me. I felt tears sting my eyes. I ran out of the lunch room and looked for the nearest bathroom. As I entered the bathroom (luckily no one was in there) I told my self to calm down so I won't cry. I grabbed a paper towel,wetted with water and toyed to scrub out the pasta. Only a little came off. 'Damnit' I mentally cursed.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

IM SOOOO SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT! I need help. I have this friend on Xbox that really likes me . He's a 12 year old Canadian. (not hating) he asked me if I would like to date him for like a day, I said no! Now I feel bad! What do I do!? !! A 14 going out with a 12 year old!

HELP? Dx

P.S: I Think I'm Falling For Him ! O_O