Chapter 21; νєgαѕ

'SASUKE-KUUNNNN!!!'
It is too freaking early to deal with this, I said to myself as I sat down next to Sasuke. I could hear his blaring music from his headphones. It was starting to give me a headache.
"Oi! Uchiha, put your music down would ya? It's giving me a headache", I said while pulling out a earphone. "HEY! Don't you dare touch my Sasuke-kun! He can do whatever he pleases. Aren't I right Sasuke-Kun?", a girl basically cooed. Uchiha didn't say anything and plugged his earphone back in his ear. "Uhh, that's ok. Thats his way of showing his undying love for me" the girl said while turning to her seat.

20 minuets into the class and I'm already dozing off. I could feel my head bobbing off my hand time after time until I couldn't keep myself awake. Then I felt a pain on my thigh that woke me up. "Owiee!!!" I harshly whispered. I turn to see Sasuke reaching his hands back to his face. I rub my though continually. "What the hell was that for Sasuke?!" I whispered. "You were falling asleep and it was annoying me and you could've gotten in trouble" he stoically said. "Hmph. Thanks but you didn't have to pinch me" I said while looking away. I could feel my face get hot and a weird pooling sensation in the pit of my stomach. Why am I feeling this way? I shouldn't be getting... nervous or butterflies from him!

An hour later the bell rang and it was break time. Ino invited me to get some coffee but I denied. I somehow wanted to be alone. So I walked towards the back of the school into a bathroom where no one really goes there.
As I was walking, I felt as though someone was following me. Now I watch lots of horror movies and I felt like I was in one. I turned around to see who was around but I didn't see anyone. I slowly turned back and I was instantly pushed up against the wall.

"Hey baby, whatcha doing here all alone?" a boy said. He was really tall with spiky black hair. He was super strong to say. I could barley move. "Haha ya this is stupid. You can let me go now. This isn't fucking funny" I say angrily. "M-Maybe you should let her go Tomoi..." another kid said. this kid looked shy and scared at the same time. "Shut your mouth Waru. You haven't had fun in your life. I think it's time you watch and learn". And with those words he started to feel up my shirt causing me to have goosebumps. He was getting utterly close to my cups. I was completely alone.

"Tomoi! Stop! This isn't right.!" the Waru kid said. "I said shut the fuck up Waru!" Tomoi yelled. I instantly close my eyes. I want this to be over. Then I felt Tomoi's hands disappear from my stomach and I hear someone getting hurt. I slowly open my eyes to see Sasuke punching Tomoi in the face. It seem to go in slow motion. I watch in horror as I see Tomoi fly. He looks up at Sasuke and Sasuke grabs his shirt close to hair face. i see his whisper something to him but I couldn't make it out. I sink to the floor and close my eyes and cover my ears. I can't believe this just happens to me. I almost got molested. That's some scary shit.

Then I felt someone hug me. The person was nice and warm. Even smelled like new car and cologne. I look up to see Sasuke there. I freeze in place. Sasuke Uchiha is hugging me and even saved me from being molested. "Ya'know you shouldn't be roaming alone. Even towards the back of the school where no one goes." he said. His face was close to mine again. I had the urge to kiss him. and before I knew it, my lips connected with his. I brought my hands behind his head and brought him closer. His hair was so soft. I was expecting Sasuke to pull back, but to my surprise he didn't. He kissed me back. The kiss was getting heated. I felt that pooling sensation again.

I so wanted to keep going. Maybe even further. but my mind instantly went back to reality and I pulled back.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't - I just.. I'm Sorry.." i say. and with that I get up and run away. I don't know where, but I ran. I feel tears coming down my cheeks. Why am I crying? I have nothing to cry over.

During the whole day, I avoid the Uchiha. I don't wanna see him and get embarrassed. One for saving me cause I was weak, and two caused I had a heated make-out session with him. Ya I should be happy, I am. I'm just scared what else might happen. Oh Kami.. Help me.

___________________________________
Hey guys OMG.!! I am soooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated. I've just had super bad writers block and I have so much drama. I noticed I haven't posted any sasusaku related stuff so here you go c:

I don't know when the next update is soo pleeeaaaassseee bare with me >.<
I love you all so much <<<3