Chapter 23: Maximum

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing on the table. I quickly raise my head to realize I fell asleep on the table with food still in my mouth and stuck on my cheek. Well that's lovely. I spit out my food on the plate and stand up to throw it away. I then went to my phone to see a message from Ino.

"Shika totally asked me out!! like omg!! won't be home tonight. see u in the morning(;"

That crazy girl I swear. I check the time. My spa appointment starts in two hours. So I have time to kill. What will I do. I thought about it and thought about making a new song. Might as well right? Honestly, I have no motivation to make one but I have nothing else to do. I should make a remix.

I head over to my computer and open my program. I've never made a remix before. I guess this will be a new challenge. I sit back on my chair and think of a song. I have been listening to a lot of The Weeknd Often.

I look up the song and start working on it. 

I think about what and how i want to mix it up. Maybe I should add some drops and wuzzing sounds. If that's even a word.

After a good hour , I check the time and realize it's time for my spa appointment. I feel really excited as I leave my house and head toward the spa.

As I get there and walk in, I instantly smell nail polish and soap. I walk to the main desk which was really big for a desk. 

"Hello, and welcome to the Princess House. Name?" the receptionist said. She was a pretty woman. Brown hair tied up in a messy bun, dressed in a off-shoulder shirt that had a winking panda in the middle, and had beautiful grey eyes.   

"Uhh.. Oh right! Its Haruno." i say still dazed on how someone can be so pretty. She sat down and typed into the computer and handed me a brochure. 

"We have many options you can choose the fifteen dollar treatment..." I hear her voice trail off. As i turn around I see someone I didn't expect to see. Out of everyone in the world, it has to be him.

Uchiha. I swear he come very recent in my days. It's starting to freak me out. He turns around smirks at me. I felt my heart drop, I don't know why he has that effect on me.

"Ms.Haruno? Are you alright?" "Huh wha? Oh, sorry ehehe. I will take the thirty dollar treatment" I quickly say. I didnt realize how long I've been staring. "Ok great! Please out this on and proceed to room twelve" The young woman handed me my robe and sat back down on her seat. 

I proceeded down the hall to look for room twelve. 

Nine..

Ten..

Eleven..

Twelve., Ah here we go. I walk in and i was in awe. The room was fairly large, it had a Hawaiian slash laundry smell. It had a Jacuzzi to the right and what looks to be a mud bath to the left. I see a curtained room towards the back so that is where i walked towards. 

I get undressed and get put on the robe. I hear the door open and then close. I step out and almost screamed. You have to be kidding me?

"Well Hello. I will be your masseuse" he says with a husky and soft voice. 

I almost pissed myself..

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! im sorry for the three month delay! im having lots of problems going on right now. nothing life threatening or anything so dont get to worried :D

im also sorry this is short. writers block has been a real B lately -.- 

sorry if there is misspellings and non capitalization, i typed this on my laptop and it does not capitalize for some reason. i usually write this on my phone and it would. i will try and update again some time again, i just dont know when c:

anywho, thank you all for messaging me to see if i was ok, means a lot <3

Love you guys to the moon and back ♥

Share/Comment./Rate?