Chapter 9:Monorail

Hey guys .! How's it going hm? Really? Cool :D lol . uh ya here's another chappie, I'm in school when I write so if there's any typos it's cuz I'm hiding from the teacher from seeing me xD I'm so cool cx lol . this may start the plot, but idk . We'll see c; . Sorry guys for the short chapters , it's cuz I'm busy/lazy to keep writing & I don't like making u guys wait . So I put anything for u guys. Btw I have digital imaging with other upperclassmen & there's this cute junior c; mmmm lol

Any who here's a chappie (:
P.S: I don't own anything except the story line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in awe. Hes sooo hot. Like a nice piece of meat that just came off the grill .! Ugh, I gotta work on my pickup lines or whatever-_-.

"Oh uh this is Sak- I mean SkrillzChik. Shes a famous DJ." :D answered Ino.

" No shit Sherlock .!" I yelled turning towards her.

" Well miss, you did wonderful out there. I'm quite impressed." he said.

Dude, he speaks so elegantly. Like in that anime 'Black Butler'.OMG Sebastian is so hot .! God, why do I keep getting off topic here.!

"Back off Itachi, you don't need another toy" came a familiar voice.

Sasuke walked in, hands in pockets, face stoic as usual.

"Little brother, I did not come & make a new 'toy' I just came & congratulate this young woman on her work" said Itachi , I'm guessing his name cuz Sasuke said it .
"Uh ya thanks. Thank you for having me." I said with a little smile. "Come anytime ma'am." said Itachi.

"Well, I have to get going. See you around Itachi." I said waving goodbye & grabbing my stuff & Ino .

"Oh, Itachi's cute .! With his beautiful eyes and his deep sexy voice-"
"PIG! SHUT IT WILL YA ?!" I yelled while putting my stuff in the car. I closes the door & went to the drivers side. I stepped in the car & drove off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the whole car ride Ino was blasting One Direction (*gag*) and singing her lungs out. luckily I had the window open so all I could hear was the wind blowing in my ear.

When we got home , I went to the back & got my supplies and put it in the basement. Don't worry my basement doesn't look like a mess . Its pretty organized & clean than any other basement.

I went upstairs and was met with the wonderful smell of food l. I haven't are since before the gig & that was quite a long time ago. I went to the kitchen to see Ino making some teriyaki glazed chicken with rice. She noticed my presence and moved to the side to see a specially made chicken for me.

I looked at it , it seemed like the angles were singing to me .

I quickly rushed to grab my plate and stuffed the chicken in my mouth. It tasted like heaven. It even melted.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned. "Thanks pig," I said as I left the kitchen. I looked at the clock & it said 12. I still have lots of homework to do. Eh, I'll do it some other time.

I walked to the television & turned on my Xbox as usual. I saw that my Internet boyfriend wasn't on , so I decided to watch Netflix.

Halfway through the movie I was watching , my eyes started to get droopy . I tried to keep my eyes open but I gave up.

*Next Morning*
"-kura, Sakura~ FORHEAD!"
"Ahhh !! What pig?!" I yelled at I was rubbing my eyes.
"Your gonna be late for school" she said while walking out .
Whaaaa ? I turned to look at my clock and it read 7am. Oh shit! I got up & rushed to the bathroom.

When I looked in the mirror I saw rice and pieces of chicken stuck to my face.

I hurriedly took off the pieces of food & brushed my teeth.

After that I went to my room to get dressed. I put on my usual clothes, skinnys and I decided to try something new so I put on this nice muscle shirt. (Yes I did have a bra under guys don't get to excited) . It was black with the batman logo in the front. It was pretty comfortable .

After that I just left my hair loose for today.

I heard beeping from in front & saw that Ino was waiting for me.

I rushed to the front door & hopped in the car .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we arrived it was no other than Karin blocking our way to the parking lot. "Ugh get this slut out of the way ya?" Ino said.

I got out of the car and moved towards Karin . One of her friends Ami saw me and game me e disgusted look. She then told Karin that I was coming up, she turned around.

"Hey Karin, move your fat ass out of the way before I beat your ass.,!" I yelled .

"Or what? You gonna cut me?" she snorted.

"Ight that's it.!" I yelled.

I dropped my book bag on the floor and immediately lunged at her.

I just heard her scream, but I didn't hit her . I just ran Into something hard.

I looked up to see Sasuke infront of Karin.

"Ah! Sasuke-Kun! You came to rescue me!" Karin squealed.
"Fuck Uchiha! I was about to beat your girls ass for being in the way of our parking spot.!" I yelled.
"Well it looks like she found a new parking spot." he said in a monotone.

I turn around to see Ino applying make-up in the car. Oh that pig! I'm going to kill her!

I grabbed my bookbag & walked away . Halfway throughout the walk I stopped & turned around then flicked them off with both fingers. I saw Karin with her big mouth open in surprise. Sasuke just turned to Karin and walked away.

But now that I think about it , when I bumped into him , he had the look in his eyes like he remembers me or something .

Oh shit, do you think he remembers me from last night !? I hope not.

Today's gonna be a long day at school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here's a chappie ^_^ and I just realized it's long !' That's what she said c;
And who ya it is .! Maybe they're gonna be longer cuz of school. but ya hope you guys have a good day & make sure to fan/vote/and comment

Stay awesome brahs!!