Chapter24; I Am The Greatest

"Miss? Are you alright?"
Woah, what happened? I shaken my head and get back to reality. I now know why I was dazed. The man was beyond gorgeous. Red hair that went under his chin, tall, muscular and eyes that will make your heart melt. 
"Uh yes I am ok!" I say sheepishly. Nice first impression.
"Good. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kenji. So please take off your robe and lay on the table" he says.
I take off my robe and luckily I have a bikini. I look around and I see no table. "Uh Kenji , I don't see a table" I say confused.  As soon as those words left my mouth I hear a whirring noise. in the middle of the room , I see a massage table rising from the middle of the floor. I look it at in awe.
"Please lay on your stomach and relax" Kenji says as he turns on relaxing music. I immediately go towards the table.

________________________________
After what seems forever, I leave the spa fresh and relaxed. People aren't kidding when they say you feel new. I check the clock and it's 5pm. I check my phone to see Ino has messaged me countless times saying where have I been and that she and Shika are official. Good for her.

I step outside the spa and I see it's pouring. Just great. I hear the door open behind me and I feel someone grab my hand and pull me in the rain. I try to see who it is the but the rain keeps coming in my eyes so I'm forced to follow. This could be my death. What if they kidnap me and I never return and my music career is over?! but I now that I think about it. The persons grip is gentle and it sends electricity through my skin.
I soon find myself in a very nice car. I wipe the rain from my eyes and turn to see who it is. I gasp and I feel my face get hot. It's Sasuke. How could I forget? He was in the spa also. He turns on the heat and starts his car. He acts like I'm not even here. I have to get out of here. As I try for the door handle, he locks the car. Now I'm trapped.
Ayyeee, locked in a car, super smoking hot Sasuke. You know what could happen neh?(;
Shut it inner! This isn't a porno or anything!

"Uhh Sasuke. Can I ask you what you're doing?" I ask.
"What does it look like?"
Kay den. Harsh much.
"Well, you don't have to give me a ride" I say nervously. The image of me kissing him rushes back to my brain and I blush madly. I try to avoid him but it doesn't seem to work. "I know, but I am and I will." he says as he drives.

The car ride was immensely awkward and silent. I try to turn on the radio but it was all type of confusing for me. I kept pressing buttons until one radio station. I hear a familiar sound. Game noises. It was my song. It was 'Get Hyper'. I almost screamed and then notice who I was in the car with. I can't get excited and blow my cover. So I pretend to not care and change the station. That was until Sasuke grabbed my hand returned to the station with my song.
"Leave it. I enjoy this song" he says and he stops. There was a train so it'll be a while. "You actually like this?" I say pretending to not like it. "Actually I do. The artist is pretty amazing. Saw her perform once." My heart stopped.
"Aaaand how was she?" I say drawing on the foggy window. "She was pretty good. She was very interesting to watch. The way she moved her hips or how swiftly her hands moved" he said. No emotion though. Just straight words. My heart stops. The way her hips move? My hips? Breathe Sakura, breathe. "Oh. That's nice" I say pretending to care. I'm trying not to make it obvious but it's still kinda hard knowing he might discover me. The train finished so now we're heading home.

When we pull up to my house I almost get out. but then I realized I never gave him my address. "Hold up Uchiha, I never gave you my address?" I say turning to him. "Itachi told me it was around here when he visited" he says getting awfully close to my face. "O-Oh, ehehe ok" I say. I try to walk out the car but he grabs my face and puts it utterly close to his face. I can faintly feel his lips on mine. More memories of the kiss floods back in. He then gets closer to my face when.. His phones goes off. I check to see the caller ID and it's Karin with a bunch of heart emojis by her name. That hurt my heart.
"Um, I think your girlfriend is calling you.." I say as I back away from him. My eyes are hooded by darkness.
"She's not my girl-" but I didn't hear anything else from him as I get out the car and slam the door. I rush into my house and go upstairs. Ino is in the living room doing her homework.
"Hey forehead what's up?" I hear her say from downstairs. "Nothing just gonna take a shower and sleep" I say. I try my best not to cry. Why would I cry over Sasuke? It's not like I have a chance with him. He likes Karin. He's dating her. Isn't he? I have to check.

After my shower I open up my laptop and check Facebook. It's the usual, school rallies, concerts, throwbacks. I type in Sasuke's name and I scroll. There's nothing about being in a relationship. All I see is Karin and other girls posting on his wall about how much they love him. Phew. Nothing to worry about. My heart eases and I feel better. But why did I get upset? We kissed once and it was in the heat of the moment.
Maybe he likes you?
No that can't be it. I'm nothing. besides! He probably suspects me!
I need sleep. I go into bed and I fall asleep with Sasuke on my mind.

___________________________________
*SLIGHT LEMON HERE BEWARE*
He pushed me to the bed while we kiss with ferocity. I feel him rub my groin with his hand through my jeans. I moan in pleasure and he rubs harder. I bite his lip and tug on it gently. He gives me a smirk and starts to explore my mouth with his tongue. He lays me flat on my back and runs one hand up under my shirt. I feel him unclasp my bra and pull my tank top over my head. He stares at my breast with hunger. He latches his mouth on one of my nipples. It hardens in the process. I then feel another hand pull down my pants and stick his hand between my thighs. He lightly presses my now wet entrance. I mew in pleasure and his head starts to lower as well. He leaves butterfly kisses from my stomach and under my navel. He starts to pull my panty down and blows cold air at my entrance. It's killing me. I want him to taste me now. "S-Sasuke~" I moan as he lightly kisses my vagina. Then he does it. He starts to nibble and bite my clit. That pushes my over the edge. I moan very loud due to pleasure. He is soooo good with his mouth. I feel his fingers start to make way to my opening. He's about to stick a finger in ...
_______________________________

I wake up quickly and realize where I was. Still in my room but I'm covered in cold sweat and my beds a mess with sheets on the floor.
What a dream...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Hey guys!! it's been two months I know ;-; I'm sorry! Gomenasi!!! ): I've been awfully busy. problems and school is just to much right now. he I updated because I love everyone of you \(^_^)/ !!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
this was my first slight lemon. tell me what you guys think and don't be afraid to be honest on what I need to improve on (:
again still don't know when I will update but I promise to always update until this story is finished !!! Love you<333