Chapter 19; Get Hyper

As soon as I walked in, I could hear people talking and the smell of hard liquor. I went towards the stage to set up my equipment. I throughly checked the crowd to make sure I was clear. I was so im ok. my equipment was set up & I checked my knobs and spinning table. Everything was all good. Then the announcer came up loud as ever.

"LADIES AND GENTS. I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR GUEST OF HONOR. SKRILLZCHIK!!!" the crowd went crazy. Everyone was screaming and jumping. It just warms my heart. I went up to my mic and spoke in it.
"Hey guys! it's an honor to be here in such a wonderful club. So let's stop talking and get to the fun !" I said as I played my songs. I played a variety of them. From hardcore trap to chill and bass.

After about 3 hours of performing, I was getting tired so that meant I'm going to bring in my new song.

I grabbed the mic & spoke into it.
"Well ladies & gents. it's almost time to go. So you know what that means. I have a special treat for you" "WOOOO"
"Alright guys. Hold on to your drinks" I say while getting my table ready. I began.

It starts off as a little game sound, then the bass slowly rises in. The lights slowly dim up with the bass. Then the drop comes. It has a mixture of noises & the lights sync with the sound. "GET HYPER" it sings 3 or 4 times. The people goes crazy. Dancing. Then again the little game comes on with the bass slowly creeping up again. I jump up and down mixing my knobs. My headphones around my neck smacking my chin. People going crazy over the song. They're so enjoying it.

Then the songs dies out and people are screaming and still hyped. "LADIES AND GENTS. I PRESENT SKRILLZCHIK." The announcer says & I stand on the table then take a bow. I take a step down. I go towards the back room and see who I didn't wanna see. My heart stopped. I freeze in my spot. Spiky hair. Mysterious posture. He's on his phone while some girl with a super tight dress is clinging to him. It pangs my heart a little.

He turns around and give me a smirk.

Sasuke.

________________________________
I am so sorry guys it's short again. I've been busy lately. so much school work. but the song is in the little top box. that's not the original version but it's close so you can use that in the story. I DO NOT. I REPEAT OWN THAT SONG. I BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER. thanks guys for sticking with me & I am loving the ideas for my stories you guys are giving me ! it really helps me with my writers block<333