Killin' It

Yo' guys I have a MAJOR case of Writers Block :/ I hate that >_< btw the problem with the Canadian kid, ya he hates me guts now. And I lost a really good friend on Xbox </3 we did almost everything together .! I kinda miss him. That's why I have writers block & I just met up with an old friend! He's really cool & helps me with like problems. Plus he's really sweet C;

Anywho this chappie might have some fluff.. Or idk.. I still haven't introduced Sasuke in the club part ! So much to do.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, ANY DUBSTEP SONGS OR ETC! ONLY THE STORY LINE. ENJOY ! C: oh, and Sasuke maybe by OOC c:

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

~Sasuke P.O.V.~

"No Need to be so down lil bro, it's just a pink haired Dubstep artist." my older brother said . Itachi Uchiha is my older brother that some say looks like me . Pfft! He look nothing like me. He had long hair tied in a loose ponytail . And he has like lines from the corner of his eyes to the middle of his face. He has onyx eyes like me. But me I'm WAAAAY better looking than him.

We were in my parents club. Our family has a lot of business. We have hospitals, restaurants ,malls, clubs. Hell , even our own clothing line. But I was relaxin when I hear a female yell about gamers and such. I looks out in the window (you know how in clubs they have that lil window room place thingy ya) and I just all of a sudden hear blaring ...noise and was stunned to see that pink haired girl here. She was the smart, quiet one in the class. Well, not quiet but not fan girling over me. Weird,mostly ALL girls fangirl over me. Cause you know I'm FABULOUS! What the hell? I'm frickin drunk. I knew I shouldn't have drank that Blue Moon. Damnit!

"UKE!" I heard someone yell.

"Huh what?"I responded. "Hey, keep your dick in your pants and get your head out of the clouds." it was Itachi.

"Shut it Itachi. I'm , thinking" I mumbled. "Pfft! Yeah thinking about how to get thy girl in your bed" he said nonchalantly.

"Would you please be quiet and leave?" I asked . Standing up I walked over to the window to see the girl. Distinctly ,by the blinking and colorful lights, I saw her shirt which Said 'SkrillzChik' I'm guessing that's her DJ name.

I turned on my heels to the bar and got me a glass of water . I sat back down on the leather couch and watched the girl jam out, and pressing random buttons on the mixing board.

This is gonna be interesting.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

~Sakura P.O.V.~

I fixed the headphones around my neck. I'm all sweaty from the head banging and the many bodies in the club. After the Zombie song , I decided to play my ultimate favorite.

It's Called "Raindrops".

(A.N: It's "Fytch & Captain Crunch-Raindrops" really great song )

I start it off with a little bit of violin then the vocals.

"You left me here to cry

"You Hurt Me Deep Inside

"The Night Goes On~

"And I Can't Tell If I Could Make It Through The Night.

"Let Me Fly Into The Moonlight

"Just Give Me Space To Breath.

"Let Me See Inside The Darkness

"Just To Wash Away The Fear

"The Cold Surrounds Me Now

"On The Sea Of Lies And Doubts

"A Moments Life's About

"It's Quiet Now All I Hear Is Raindrops. "

Then the bass and main sounds started .

"Raindrops, Raindrops,Raindrops"

"All I Hear Is Raindrops, Raindrops ,Raindrops.

"Quiet Now,All I Hear is Raindrops"

"Let me fly into the moonlight

" All I Hear Is Raindrops."

"The Cold Surrounds"

"It's Quiet Now, All I Hear Is Raindrops"

"Lies And Doubts"

"All I Hear Is Raindrops"

Then the song goes in a shuffle.

"Raindrops[3x]"

"Quiet Now, All I Hear Is Raindrops"

"Raindrops[3x]"

Then the song fades. I hear many people cheering and whistling.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTS ! OUR ARTIST HERE IS GONNA TAKE A BREAK !" announced the announcer person.

I stepped down the stage and headed towards the little snack table.

"OMG forehead ! You did amazing . Have you seen these hot guys here?" said Ino waving to some guy.

"Uhhh, no ." I said taking a sip from my water bottle .

"Hello ladies"

I turned around to be meet with a pair of Onyx eyes.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Hey guys. I'm alive, ik! I haven't been updating for a while :p busy busy busy. Uhhh idk when's the nxt time i update. I have a lot of stuff to do. So PLEEASE bear with me. Thnx <3

Rate/Fan/Comment?

Stay Awsome Brahhs(;