The Daycare Program!

Well hello there readers! You may be wondering, "What's up with the title?" Well I'll tell you, this is a filler episode created by yours truly!

Staring team 7: Naruto Uzumaki, [Y/n] Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha!

Featuring the sand siblings: Gaara, Temari, and Kunkuro!

Let's start the program shall we?

~[𝑌/𝑛] 𝑃𝑂𝑉~

A daycare program, huh? It doesn't sound too bad. I plan on being a mother in the future anyway, so now would be a great time to get my experience up!

I decided to wear a casual outfit, since this wasn't really a mission. So, there wasn't a need for me to wear my shinobi outfit.

"Let's hurry this up already, why do we have to do this stupid program anyway?" my brother asked, stomping his way down the hall

"Let's hurry this up already, why do we have to do this stupid program anyway?" my brother asked, stomping his way down the hall. "For once I agree with the idiot." Sasuke said. "Who're you calling idiot.. idiot!" my brother said.

The two were now forehead to forehead, growling at each other. "Cut it out Naruto, leave Sasuke alone!" Sakura said. I sighed. Kakashi sensei was away at the moment so it's up to me to keep everyone in line.

In the words of Shikamaru, this is gonna be such a drag..

_____________

We finally arrived at the daycare room. And to my surprise, Gaara, Temari, and Kunkuro were there as well. They were looking after some of the kids, well.. trying to.

The only one who really had a clue what they were doing was Temari. Gaara and Kunkuro didn't have a clue on how to take care of a baby. "Nobody told me these three were going to be here." Sasuke said, glaring at Gaara.

I hit Sasuke on the head. "Just because you lost to a fight against him, doesn't mean you have to be mean to him." I said, pulling Sasuke's ear. "Let go of Sasuke, you can't treat him like he's a kid!" Sakura said, to which I ignored. "Alright, alright, I get it!" Sasuke said, clearly in pain.

I let his, now red, ear go. He rubbed his ear. Naruto snickered, making Sasuke glare at him.

Gaara gave the kid he was trying to deal with to Temari, and walked over to us. "Hello." Gaara greeted us. "Gaara! I didn't know you were gonna be here." I said, smiling at him. He just nodded. "Gaara.. of the desert.." Sasuke said, coldly. I sighed.

"Sorry Gaara, he's still a bit upset." I said, scratching my head. "It's fine." Gaara said. I hugged Gaara, he hugged me back with one arm. "What's taking you guys so long? Come on, I'll show you the kids you'll be taking care of." Temari said, grabbing my arm and leading me to a group of kids.