Sasame Fuma

~Y/n POV~

After a few mishaps, and by mishaps I mean run ins with bad people, we finally made it. "So this is the Land of Rice Paddies." I said, nervously. There were people drunk and fighting, somebody even got thrown through the window. "Stay close to me, [Y/n]. This places a bigger dump than the last town." Naruto said. "Alright, brother." I said.

A/n: I wanna say this, sometimes I say, "Naruto said." and sometimes I say "my brother said." It really depends on the situation. Just saying this because I don't want any of you to get confused.

Then, I saw that Pervy Sage was looking at something. "What are you looking-" I started. Before I could finish my sentence, I looked up to see he was staring at a half naked woman on a build board. Naruto, Sakura, and I sighed. Pervy Sage chuckled, about to ask Naruto and I for money. "Look, we don't have anymore money, ok?" Naruto said, annoyed. "Yeah, forget it. I don't have any money left, either." Sakura said, also annoyed.

Pervy Sage then tossed something to my brother. "I want you guys to go get some food with that, and wait in the temple on the outskirts of town." he said. The three of us looked at each other, then back at Pervy Sage. "Information tends to gather in places like this, but I won't corrupt the eyes of the innocent. I'll sacrifice myself, and see what I can dig up around here." Pervy Sage stated. He then walked off.

Sakura then said, "He sure has a good heart, doesn't he?" Sakura asked. Is she crazy, or just plain dumb? "Gee, Sakura. You really are naive, you know that?" my brother asked, rhetorically.

Tiny time skip

While we were walking, somebody suddenly fell in front of us. "Hey, you're the one from before!" Naruto yelled. I looked at the boy in front of us and saw him clutch his shoulder. "Somethings wrong I think he's been injured." Sakura said.

"What happened to you?" Naruto asked. Before the boy could answer, a bunch of kunai flew out at us. "Naruto, [Y/n]!" Sakura yelled. Naruto grabbed the boy and I, moving us out of range of the kunai. We used the substitution jutsu and sent our substitutions after the guys. (Didn't know how to word that part)

As the guys were killing "us", we ran as far away as we could from them.

...

We found a small little storage house in the forest, and stopped there. Once the boy opened his eyes he jumped back. "It's ok your safe now." Sakura said. "Yeah, we're not gonna hurt you. We're here to help." I said, with a gentle smile. The boy was clenching his shoulder tightly. "I'd that wound gets infected with tetanus, that'll be it for you." Sakura said. "We have medicine with us that'll help." I said.

Naruto announced that the guys weren't coming after us, and walked over to us. "Well, that's good news." I said. "Now that we're safe let's have a look at that wound." Naruto said. The guy didn't respond, but instead looked at Naruto, and then down at the ground.

I quickly caught on, "Naruto can you please leave us for a second?" I asked. "Why?" he asked, confused. "Just do it, please." I said, gently pushing him towards the door. "Ok, fine." he said.

We were about to start to work on her wound, when I saw Naruto peeking through the door. Sakura was about to hit him, but I quickly stopped her. "I'll wait outside with him to make sure he doesn't peek." I said. "Ok, if you insist." Sakura said, smiling at me.

(If she puts her hands on naruto again I'll let you readers jump her)

I went outside and dragged Naruto away from the door. "Why'd you kick me out, sis?" Naruto asked. "You'll see later." I said, smiling at him. My brother looked down at the grass for a moment. I looked down as well. There was a spider on the ground. It flew away on its thread with the wind. "Woah, cool."

There were multiple spider threads above us. I was about to touch one of them, until Sakura called us inside. I wonder why there are so many spiders here..

...

My brother stood in shock at the girl before us. "Why is there a pretty girl in here?" Naruto asked. "That's the ninja from before." I said, laughing.

Naruto stared at her for a moment, "Come to think of it." he said, then stared at his hand.

Sakura was about to hit him, but I stopped her and hit him on the head myself. Naruto fell to the ground. "What'd I do?" Naruto asked.

The girl then walked up to Naruto and introduced herself as Sasame Fuma. I tilted my head a bit.

...

"So what gives Sasame? What were those three guys chasing you for?" my brother asked. "It's ok. You can talk to us. Maybe we can do something to help you." Sakura said. "Yeah, we're not gonna hurt you. Promise." I said, smiling at her. Naruto and Sakura smiled at her as well.

"Those three men are responsible for guarding over Orochimaru. They're Sound ninja." Sasame stated. Naruto, Sakura, and I gasped. They were Sound ninja? If only we'd known that sooner.. "I thought you were in league with them the other day." Sasame said.

Flashback

We were resting along the trail when kunai started to fly towards Naruto. Naruto dodged them and threw kunai at the bush from where they came from.

A ninja hopped out of the bush and in front of us. I got in my fighting position. "Alright, who are you?" I asked, glaring at the ninja. "Another one of Orochimaru's hitman?" Naruto asked.

The ninja said nothing but instead threw a smoke bomb down at the ground, and disappeared.

End of Flashback

Sasame apologized to us. "Never mind that, what do you know about Orochimaru?" I asked, seriously. "What else do you know?" Naruto asked. "Orochimaru is the whole reason we've come here." Sakura stated. "Is there anything else you can tell us?" Sakura asked.

Sasame then explained how the Land of Rice paddies tried to expand their territory, but failed. She said that The Land of Rice Paddies fell into ruin, and how her clan was no exception. Then, Orochimaru showed up and took charge, he gave the Fuma clan a chance to "serve under the feudal lord". Taking Sasame's cousin, Arashi, with him. Considering he was one of the best shinobi the Fuma clan had.

"But-" Sasame started with tears running down her face. I gave a sad expression. "Poor girl.." I thought. "And then?" Naruto asked. She wiped her tears as she said, "We just kept waiting for some sort of message to come from Arashi, but there's.."  Sakura then asked, "There's still no word from him, right?" Sasame nodded.

My brother stood up and punched his hand. "That snake. Orochimarus pulled him into his twisted web." he said. "Not helping, Naruto." I said, smiling ,with a tic mark appearing on my forehead. "Oh! But, uh, you know,there's no need to panic! I mean your cousin could be perfectly safe! We don't know one way or the other, and uh— Uh." Naruto said, trying to find the right words. "Idiot." I said under my breath.

Idy bity time skip

Sakura looked down onto Sasame's shoulder and said, "Oh, a spider." We then looked up to see there were multiple spiders on the ceiling.

(My arachnophobia disapproves)

"What is this?" Sakura asked. Naruto and I ran outside. "Naruto, [Y/n]!" Sakura called after us. "What the heck is going on here?!" my brother asked, wide eyed. I gasped at the scene before my eyes.

There were spider webs surrounding the house. "Ninja Art, Wind Spiders." we heard someone say. "My darling children have spun threads of the purest silver and led me right to you. All three of you together shall carry our secrets, into the depths of Hell!" the voice said, with laugher following. "He's using a ventriloquism jutsu, scattering his voice in different detections to mask their number and location." Sakura said.

"Yeah, we're on it. You just take care of her Sakura!" my brother said.

Let the battle begin..