Visiting the Sand Village!

~Y/n POV~

I opened my eyes to see I was in a hospital bed, with Gaara and my brother asleep in the chairs beside me. "Guys?" I asked, in a soft voice. They immediately woke up. "[Y/n]! I'm so glad you're ok!" my brother shouted. I sat up feeling refreshed, "Mhm!" I said, smiling. "I'm glad you're ok, but I've got important news for you." Gaara said. I looked at him confused. "We've asked the hokage about your request to visit the sand village, she approved. She said you can visit in three days, once you're fully recovered." Gaara. My face lit up and my eyes sparkled. "Yay!" I said excitedly.

...

I checked out of the hospital and went to my apartment to get ready. I put on my yellow shirt, and put a white dress with sunflowers on it over it. I put on my belt and ninja shoes. Then I combed out my red hair, it was waist length.

I went outside to the gate where Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro were waiting

I went outside to the gate where Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro were waiting. "I let the hokage know you're leaving." said Kankuro. "Ok let's go!" I said happily. The four of us started walking out the gate.

...

Once we arrived at the sand village I said, "Wow it's so.. sandy." Temari just looked at me and said jokingly, "It's not called the sand village for nothing you know." I laughed nervously. "So where am I staying?" I asked. "Oh with us three." Temari said. My eyes lit up, not only was I visiting the sand village, I was going to stay with my new friends!

When I arrived, the house was pretty big. I put my bag down and unpacked my things. Gaara just stared at me the whole time. Once I got done, I realized I hadn't thanked Gaara yet. I walked over to Gaara, grabbed one of his hands in both mines and said, "Also, thank you for saving me and Lee, Gaara." He just stood there wide eyed. "Mm." he said. I smiled at him and gave him a hug, he hesitated but hugged me back. "Ok lovebirds, that's enough." I heard Temari say.

You turned red and said, "N-No it's not like that, I mean-" Temari and Kankuro laughed at me being all flustered. Gaara had a tint of pink on his cheeks, but it was almost invisible, he probably didn't even know he was blushing. "So what should we do?" I said, trying to change the subject. "I don't know, I could probably cook something." Temari said. I nodded smiling. Temari went to the kitchen and Kunkuro went to help her.

Gaara turned to me, and just stared. I looked back at him and smiled. "Why do you always hug me?" Gaara asked. "Huh, because you're so comfortable to hug! It feels like I'm hugging a puppy." I said, happily. "You.." he started. I looked at him confused, "Hm?", I asked. "..look like a cat." he stated. I got up and said, "I do not look like a cat!", while making an angry cat face.

 I got up and said, "I do not look like a cat!", while making an angry cat face