Preping for The Second Phase

~Y/n POV~

"The forest of death?" my brother asked. "Yup." Anko said. I grabbed the arm of somebody beside me. "What are you doing?" a dark, raspy voice asked. I looked up to see Gaara. "Oops! Sorry Gaara I thought I was beside my brother." I explained, embarrassed. He stared at me for a moment.

~Gaara POV~

"Should I kill her?" I thought. I slowly put my hand up. "Hey, Gaara, I don't think-" Kankuro started. "Shut up, or your next." I said. He backed away, along with Temari. I was about to send my sand towards her, but before I could she grabbed my hand. She smiled at me while holding my hand in both hers. "Why can't I kill her?" I thought.

~Y/n POV~

Gaara raised his hand up towards me. "He must want me to hold it." I thought. I held his hand in both of mines and smiled at him. "I've got to get back to my brother now, bye Gaara!" I said before walking away.

Once I walked up to my team a box bumped into my leg. "Huh?" I said. Then I tapped my brothers shoulder. "Need something, [Y/n]?" he asked. I pointed to the box of fake rocks, my brother looked embarrassed. He walked off but the box of fake rocks followed him. My brother then started to run back and fourth trying to get away from Konohamaru and his little gang.

"That's the worst disguise of all time, there's no such thing as square rocks!" my brother yelled at them. They then went on with their little intro. Once they finished I walked up to them. "What are you guys doing here? Your not supposed to be here." I said quietly, trying not to draw attention. "We're here to interview you guys!" Konohamaru said. "I don't have time to be interviewed by you guys, but I guess I could reschedule." my brother said, trying to act cool.

"Oh yes I almost forgot! Those of you scheduled to be interviewed please be respectful to the students from the academy!" Anko said. "I thought I was the only one that was supposed to be interviewed." my brother
said to which Konohamaru responded, "No boss but you are the most important!"

I was about to tell them about my adventures, but before I could I overhead two boys whispering to each other, "Now that I think about it, what's up with that girl's hair? I mean have you really seen anybody with red hair? It's so ugly." the first boy said. "Yeah she's so weird, and didn't people say her and her brother were responsible for Lord Fourths death?" the second boy responded. I glanced over at them with a annoyed expression on my face. The first boy shushed the second.

Before I could say anything, Naruto shouted at the two boys. "Hey! Don't make fun of my sister!" he shouted at the two boys. "No, it's ok Naruto." I said trying to calm him down. He just glared at the boys for a minute then walked away. "Now about the interview-" I said.

~Gaara POV~

"Maybe I should kill the boys who were making fun of [Y/n] when the exam starts instead." I thought. "Wait no, why am I so interested in her anyway? Oh right her strength, but maybe that's not all to it..  I'll have to think on this for a bit." I thought.

~Y/n POV~

We all went home to get ready for the next phase of the Chunin Exams tomorrow. Once we got home, I started packing everything necessary for survival in the forest. I also packed some things for my brother, knowing he wasn't gonna do it. I set my alarm, and went to bed early. Tomorrow is a big day for me and my team, so I need plenty of rest.

It begins tomorrow..