'dumbass'

same day in the evening

avneet, ritika and Vaishnavi were sitting in café blue and ritika and Vaishnavi were laughing their asses off, 

"you really slapped him?" ritika asked as she wiped her tears away from the excessive laughter. 

avneet groaned, "I feel terrible! I don't hit innocent people! we made that rule together. he didn't stop me either! he was just looking at me! he didn't even get mad at me or complain to the principal!" 

"maybe he was amazed by your hotness and beauty" Vaishnavi smirked in the end and avneet rolled her eyes. 

"no, its not like that. forget checking me out, he wasn't even looking at me. all the time while I was busy shouting at him and cursing him, he was looking down with his eyes closed" avneet sighed in confusion in the end. 

"that's weird" ritika pointed out and Vaishnavi agreed. 

"that really is weird" 

avneet groaned again, "what should I do??" 

"maybe you could apologize to him?" Vaishnavi suggested which was more like a question. 

"eh" ritika gave Vaishnavi a disgusted look. 

"I don't know, should I?" avneet asked, giving it a thought and ritika and Vaishnavi looked at her, 

"baby, saying sorry isn't a crime" Vaishnavi said with a soft chuckle and avneet looked at her, 

"I have never said sorry to anyone in my 21 years of life" 

ritika shrugged, "then why do you feel the need to say sorry to him, leave it" 

avneet sighed, "I don't know" and then a picture of his eyes opening came in her mind and how beautiful his eyes were and how innocent he looked. "maybe" she whispered which went unheard by both of them and she continued drinking her coffee. 

the next day in university... 

avneet pulled up in front of the university on her bike.