'sweetheart'

abhishek was standing in front of 5 to 6 men which were the directors of the board of Atlantix corps

All he could make out from their continuous blabbering was how much this charity ball is going to cost.

Basically, how this charity ball was going to work that few men will be chosen from the crowd and people will bid on them for a dance.

Abhishek first declined this idea as he found it too cliché but he couldn't find any other theme which wasn't already used up.

Even though it was cliché and very common in the movies and books, it wasn't in real life. In fact, it was a unique and rare idea. And all the money will go to charity.

Abhishek was just about to die of boredom when he saw someone  particular walk inside the ballroom.

"you'll have to excuse me, gentlemen" he said-no no ordered, cutting the man off and without even waiting for his reply or reaction, he walked towards that particular human being.

The funny thing was that nobody actually knew how fond he was actually getting of this human being.

The fact that she looked so tough and rigid but is a sweetheart just made him want to get to know her more.

Also mentioning how adorable he found her stalking thing.

She saw him walking towards her and she felt heat rising to her cheeks.

"why the f*ck am I blushing when he hasn't even talked to me yet" she muttered under her breath as she looked down, starting to find the white tiled floor very fascinating.

"hello"

She raised her eyes up at him and even with her high heels, she still had to tilt her head up to meet his eyes.

Her throat went dry as she not so discreetly checked him out. She looked up at him and her mouth slightly fell open when she realized he saw her checking him out.

Her face reddened but her eyes never left his, "I was shamelessly checking you out and you saw that" she spoke out her thoughts and it took her a minute to realize she had said that out loud