'a stranger'

ritika and vaishnavi rushed to avneet and siddharth when they saw them entering the gym

"ugh, not right now, assh*les" avneet grunted when she saw them and they both rolled their eyes at her while siddharth laughed. 

"we're not here for you. I had something to ask siddharth" vaishnavi started in a little bit of a nervous tone and ritika smirked as she knew what she was about to ask.

siddharth looked at her as he kept his helmet on the sofa beside where ritika dropped down. 

"yes?" 

vaishnavi rubbed her hands together "um, that brother of yours umm abhishek, right? yea um, what would he be doing right now?" 

siddharth made a confused face, "I think work. why though?" and ritika and avneet snickered while picking out the things to decorate his locker with.

vaishnavi glared at them and then looked back at siddharth. 

"urm, do you have like his I-Instagram or like his number or whatever people communicate with?" ritika and avneet again snickered and this time, vaishnavi almost threw siddharths helmet at them. 

"uh, I am sure I do. after all, he is my brother but if I may ask, why do you need it?" and before vaishnavi could say something, avneet shouted, 

"she has a crush on him!!!" and vaishnavi threw her shoe in her direction which she dodged and ritika burst into laughter. 

"I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM! I just think that he is an interesting person and I would like to get to know him better" she explained the last line calmly and avneet snickered as she muttered 'sure' to which vaishnavi glared at as she heard it. 

siddharth chuckled, "I am sure I have it. I'll send it to avneet and she can send it to you" and vaishnavi nodded like a child while smiling as she also sat down and then siddharth looked at ritika, "do you want manjuls number?" he asked with a little bit of smirk on his face and ritika glared at him and then turned to avneet, 

"can I hit him?" 

avneet chuckled and then smirked,

"no, because we have to mess with the captains locker. so, shall we?" avneet said while smirking and siddharth shook his head while chuckling as he sat down on a chair and watched them pick out the most randomest color combinations. 

1 hour later

"tadaaaaa!!!!" all three of them shouted as they opened Siddharths very decorated locker and he chuckled after looking at it.