'First F*cking Date'

The next day at 6:15 pm

Avneet

OMG, I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR-

see, no no, I am not one of those pathetic little b*tches who at the end of the time freak out, shouting that they have nothing to wear.

I have a f*cking walk in closet with thousands of clothes stuffed in it. I'm f*cking rich and I own it because I worked hard for it.

I have a billion dresses in there which are begging me to wear them.

But that's not the problem here.

The problem is that, the dresses that I have are too..... Hm, how do I say it?

F*cking stripper like.

So, I don't know what the f*ck I am supposed to wear at a ball and to add on the stress, it's my first f*cking date.

I mean yea, I have kind of messed around in the past, but it never became something more.

I didn't let it.

I never liked it when people unnecessarily talked to me. Well, except for this really cute guy-OK I'm gonna stop.

the ringing of my phone pulled me out of my thoughts. I picked up my phone from the ground and answered it,

"yes, vaishu?"

"I am that pathetic little b*tch" I heard her crying and also heard shuffling in the back ground. I am betting on everything that her entire closet is upside down right now.

I almost laughed, "alright alright, what happened?"

"why are all of my clothes so stripper like?" she sobbed louder.

"I salute you on that kiddo" I agreed as I went back in to my closet. "Ooo what about that silver dress you have- nah, too revealing. what about that white dress with a slit- no no, you're practically naked in that. what about that- no, that's too casual" I sighed, running out of suggestions.

"seee!!! that's what I am talking about!-" I cut her off as I remembered something,

"STOP! what about that white dress you have which has like little thingys on it and ends at your mid thigh? that one's not so bad"

she sniffed, "what white dress?"

I hissed, "the dress you wore on that funeral! Wait, here" and I sent her a pic. I also started laughing remembering that funeral day.