'collection Of Sorrys'

They both entered the kitchen and Siddharth smiled as he looked around

"you have a beautiful home" he complimented as he went around the counter and stood in front of the stove.

'I wouldn't call it a home' she thought with a sigh but let out a fake chuckle and muttered a 'thanks'.

She watched him empty out the shopper from across the counter. He turned around and saw an apron laying carelessly on the floor so he picked it up and wore it across his waist and while he was tying it, his hood came off his head and she noticed that he had been wearing that since he got here.

She saw that his hair somehow looked so good. It looked like he got a fresh haircut. He rolled up his sleeves a little and she noticed him wearing a few bracelets on his left arm and he was wearing an apple watch on his right.

"I like your haircut" she complimented and he looked up at her and gave her genuine shy smile.

"thankyou" and she chuckled. He got back to cutting the vegetables and as it was getting a little hot and something on his neck was itching, he unknowingly took out the chain he was wearing and it was dangled off his neck.

She smirked because wanted to say something very flirty but decided against it and just watch him as he looked very focused into his work. She was sitting on a stool on the opposite side of the counter.

"avneet, you have vodka, right?" Siddharth asked, breaking the silence. She couldn't answer for a few seconds. She was noticing how her name just perfectly rolled off his tongue. She was noticing the little things. The things which she didn't even know existed.

She cleared her throat, clearing her thoughts as well. "yes, obviously"

"can you please bring it for me?" he asked, not looking at her as he was doing some other stuff. She nodded as she hopped off the stool and went around the counter to get to the fridge. She opened the fridge and took out one of her vodka bottles and placed it on the counter.

"by the way, what are you making?"

He smiled, "Penne Alla Vodka"

She scrunched up her nose in confusion, "a penny Vella vodka what?"

He chuckled after looking at her expression, "Penne Alla Vodka is a type of pasta which is made up of many spices and has a tint flavor of vodka. I thought you might like it" his tone had a bit of nervousness in it.

She scoffed, "I love anything that has vodka in it" and he chuckled while nodding. She decided to sit on the counter right beside were he was working so she tried to jump up on the counter but it was too high.

Siddharth grinned as he watched her trying so hard but was failing miserably. She glared at him and he looked away as he tried to control his laughter.