'maybe'

Siddharth was sitting on a bench which was pretty high and avneet was standing in in between his legs, trying to at least clean his wounds

The key word is 'trying'. She was about to blow his head off because he kept looking at the ground.

She hissed in frustration as she held his face up this time with her one had and cleaned the wound with an alcohol dipped tissue. "okay, baby, if you look down one more time I swear I'm gonna...." she trailed off when she felt his burning gaze on her face. She sighed as she dropped the tissue on the ground.

She cupped his face and looked straight at him. "what's up?" she asked with a faint smile.

his face looked so vulnerable and she hated it. that bubble happiness he had around him just disappeared. "do you hate me?" and her smile vanished.

"why in the world would I hate you?"

"I hid my....my tattoos from you, my past. I should've warned you what you were getting into before. you know? I knew if I kept hitting him, he'll die in the matter of seconds. I-I broke his j-jaw. I broke his back teeth. I broke his n-nose. I could hear the bones break under my fists and I still didn't stop. I dislocated both of his shoulders and I am sure I have given him the worst concussion of is life. I loath myself for not stopping when I should've so I am guessing you must-" she cut him off,

"listen to me, alright? listen to me with your bugs bunny ears loud and clear. when I said I wanted to get to know you, this is exactly what I meant. you didn't need to 'warn' me for anything. I knew exactly what I was doing when I told you I liked you. everyone has a shitty past. but that's all that is, your past. everyone has made shitty mistakes and that's okay" she offered him a smile in the end and then continued.

she caressed his cheek softly, "you know, when we tell people to be strong, we forget to tell them that its okay to feel weak sometimes. its not a sin. its just human to get tired. fighting with your inner demon all the time. but you know? the trick is to never give up. get beaten down a thousand times, but make sure to rise up one thousand and one" and by the time she finished, he was actually smiling a little which made her heart flutter.

She cleared her throat as she patted his shoulder nervously, "anyway, don't even think about the tattoos. Have you looked at me? I am a walking talking tattoo. And anyways, I suck at giving advices, I don't even know where that came from" and she was about to pull away but he quickly put his hand around her and hugged her waist. His head rested on her chest, almost till her neck, and his eyes were closed. This was the best he felt the entire day.

(kinda like this)