06

***

***

3rd person

"Yoongi hyung~"

A very familiar voice echoes across the room that Yoongi shares with their oldest member. Yoongi's nap was interrupted when the maknae knocked on the door and popped his head from the door calling out to him with his usual "Jungkookie" voice that would make Yoongi do everything and anything he wants.

"What the fuck do you want, brat?" Yoongi grumbles under his sheets, not wanting to open his eyes.

Although there were harsh words coming from his mouth, the smile on Jungkook's face widens as he walks inside of the room, closing the door behind him. There is this thing that Jungkook noticed about his Yoongi hyung, his member curses a lot and insults people whenever he gets flustered but this is Yoongi, you can never tell if he's feeling shy or just plain angry.

But Jungkook doesn't have to worry, he knows — he is sure with his life that Yoongi won't hurt a single strand of his hair.

"I just want to spend my time with my favorite hyung!" The maknae exclaims as he comfortably lies down on Yoongi's bed beside his member. "The other hyungs have been spending so much time with you, you need to give me attention now."

Without even responding, Yoongi turns around to face Jungkook with his eyes closed and his lips formed his usual tight-lipped smile. He opens his arms for Jungkook to slide in, making the maknae smile but because he was taking too long, Yoongi's brows slowly turn into a frown which made Jungkook chuckle.

"My arms are getting tired, make it quick or I'm kicking you out of this room," Yoongi grumbles with his eyes still closed.

Jungkook beams and cuddles closer to his Yoongi hyung, small arms wrapping around him as he buries his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck, inhaling Yoongi's scent, making him smile even more, "You're not going to kick me out, hyung, Jin hyung would yell at you for that."

Yoongi huffs in return knowing that everyone would do anything for the maknae.

There is silence in the room as soon as the two settle down with their bodies linked and locked together. Jungkook hums happily as he feels Yoongi's fingers slowly and gently running through his hair as he pulls his member closer to his body, their body heats radiating off each other.

They're happy like this and Jungkook is not the only one who can cuddle like this with Yoongi — all the other members have the right to do so. They just have to ignore all of the cursing and harsh insults coming from Yoongi's mouth because everyone knows that if it were the other way around and if Yoongi isn't as shy as he is, Yoongi would be begging physical affection.

"Hyung~" Jungkook whispers. "Are you still awake?"

"No."

The maknae groans, sending vibrations to Yoongi's shoulder as Jungkook presses his lips on his exposed collarbones while whining like a kid because he didn't hear the response that he wanted.