13

***

***

A/N: This is rushed because I am in need of sleep.

3rd person

"Flowers for Suga," Says a delivery man who knocked on the door before Hoseok opened the door for him. The man is carrying a basket of flowers specifically for one member of Bangtan.

The said member looks up from his phone and hops off the chair that he is sitting on while the stylists were finishing his makeup, the group is just waiting to be called to the stage by their manager. Yoongi walks towards the basket of flowers and bows to the delivery man in gratitude.

"Thank you," He tells the man before he leaves with Hoseok closing the door.

Yoongi crouches down to the basket on the floor and finds a small letter hidden under the stems and leaves of the flowers. At this point, the other members of Bangtan had turned their attention away from whatever they were doing and the room goes silent as they watch Yoongi look at his present.

'Cheer up, Yoongi hyung! Here are the flowers I promised!'

A small note is written on the card with a dash and a heart right below the sentence that was poorly written. Based on the handwriting, Yoongi already knows who the flowers came from and the reason why the person had sent them to him.

With a smile on his face, Yoongi stands up with the card still in his hand, he cannot help but feel his cheeks go warm after reading the sweet note given to him by one of his friends. Yoongi used to have a small social life outside of Bangtan unlike the other members, but after he started avoiding his members, he begins to make new friends through his current friends such as fellow producers, fellow artists, and staff.

He had shared to his newfound friends about his predicament but did not go onto giving them the full details, he only told them that he has other male friends who made a stupid bet on him and decided to play with his feelings, he didn't tell them that those 'male friends' are actually his bandmates.

Yoongi may be upset with his members but he is still kind enough to spare them the embarrassment of what they had done.

"Who's it from, hyung?" Jungkook manages to ask when no one decided to speak, they are all intrigued with the person who sent Yoongi the flowers and what was written on the card that made him smile.

Bangtan rarely talks to Yoongi anymore after their last argument — although it's actually because Yoongi is always avoiding them and always spends his time out of the dorm to meet new people or stay in his studio rather than lock himself in his room that he shares with the oldest member and be bombarded with apologies every single day.

People might say that Yoongi is overreacting and is being too harsh towards his members and although he sometimes feel pity and guilt while watching the disappointment on his members' faces whenever he pushes them away or turns them down, he still cannot get over the fact that they felt happy over his own suffering.