11

***

***

3rd person

Bangtan's dorm was sent into utter chaos the moment Yoongi revealed that he had known about their bet for days now. The biggest fears were turned into reality the moment the words rolled out of Yoongi's lips — his bloodshot eyes filled with rage, his face turning red due to anger, and his knuckles turning white as his fingers curls into fists.

"I know about your fucking bet."

The words embedded into their brains, with each moment that Yoongi's voice starts to echo in their heads, the guilt drowns them inside — head aching and the organ in their chest, thumping loudly. It felt like screws were being drilled into their brains, remembering the embarrassment and shock when they found out that Yoongi knew about their ongoing bet.

That night felt like a dream — more like a nightmare rather than a peaceful and wonderful dream. It all happened so quickly and nobody expected that their peaceful dinner together would end in such a devastating event. They knew that something like this would be Yoongi's reaction if he ever finds out about their bet — not like they're planning on telling him in the first place — but they never thought that Yoongi would react like this.

What do they expect?

Yoongi stands up from his seat, slamming both of his hands down on the wooden table — hard. The plates and utensils shook aggressively on the table, making the rest of Bangtan pause in fear, the loud thump on the table and the glass of water falling on the table with Yoongi's eyes still staring straight through their souls, sending shivers down their spines as they try to not make eye contact with their member who is currently fuming in anger.

"What the actual fuck were you guys thinking?!" Yoongi yells at the top of his lungs. "Out of all the stupid ideas that you have done while drunk — this — this stupid fucking bet is what came out of your unused brains?!"

They couldn't even look up at him, to face him like they should be doing but all their confidence for the past months had vanished into thin air the moment they found out that Yoongi already knew about their secret arrangement.

"Yoongichi..." Seokjin, being the oldest member, decided to take it upon himself and begin to explain themselves. "We —"

But the younger didn't even let him finish. Yoongi's head turns to him and with bloodshot eyes, he gives his only hyung the most intense glare that he could give a person, "Don't you fucking dare call me by that ridiculous name ever again after finding out what you've done."

Seokjin's heart almost stopped right then and there. Hearing Yoongi speak to him like this — in this manner, he should be screaming back right now, telling him that it is inappropriate to talk to him this way because he's the oldest member but for some reason, he could not speak — his eyes won't even blink.

"You're supposed to be the oldest, Jin hyung," Yoongi grits through his teeth, eyes still on the oldest. "You're supposed to be the mature one and instead of stopping these idiots — you joined them! I thought you were supposed to be on my side? I thought because you're my only hyung, you'll be there for me..."