14

***

***

3rd person

"Who said I didn't want you?"

The sentence broke out of Yoongi's lips before he could even think of another word to say to his members. His mouth was left ajar the moment he realized what he had said to the six men who were standing right in front of him, waiting and waiting, for one of them to speak and for Yoongi to say something — to explain what he meant.

Of course, the sentence itself is self-explanatory but they needed confirmation, scared that it might have been a hallucination.

"Yoongi..." Seokjin's warm and comforting voice envelopes the room as he finally breaks the silence. He reaches out his arm to hold the said member by Yoongi only takes a step away from them, distancing himself even more.

They can see it — the way Yoongi's eyes is turning red as the hot liquid seeps through his tear ducts and he tries his best not to let a tear slip down his cheek because he does not want to appear weak in front of his six members after acting tough around them for the past months.

Bangtan does not know the reason why he wants to act tough so badly when he can just let himself go and cry. They are so used to seeing Yoongi keep his problems, worries, and concerns to himself to not bother any of his members because he cares too much for his pride and cares a lot about his role as the second oldest member of the group. The six members rarely get the chance to see him break down and cry but knowing the intensity of the situation, they are shocked to see their precious member aggressively wiping his tears away by the end of the sweater that he is wearing.

It would have looked cute if not for the seriousness of the situation.

"Don't — I —" Yoongi doesn't know what to say, he can't even say a single sentence properly without stuttering out a word. "Just... stop. Please."

Seokjin pauses and slowly pulls his arm back to him, following Yoongi's order, and takes a step back with the other members who are watching everything unfold. If only, they would pull Yoongi into a warm and tight embrace — it pains them to see him like this.

"Oh hyung..." Namjoon releases a sigh. "We — we didn't mean to make you cry."

The older rapper could laugh at what the leader told him, he wipes a tear away before looking at Namjoon in the eyes, "You — you didn't want me to cry?! You can't tell me that when all six of you decided to play with my feelings over a simple game!"

Of course, Yoongi is hurt because of what they had done and they all regretted every single bit of it — maybe not the part where they got to be the reason why Yoongi was smiling and blushing every second of the day. Along the way, there might have been lingering feelings that were beginning to grow as each day passed but they all tried to hide it because instead of making Yoongi fall for them, they were the ones falling for him and they did not know what to do.