12

***

***

3rd person

"Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asks, seeing his member walking towards the door all dressed up. "Where are you going?"

Without even lifting his head while busy putting on his shoes, Yoongi responds with, "None of your business."

Just like always, whenever one of the members would try to talk to Yoongi, he would always dismiss them or ignore them. Although Yoongi would sometimes respond to them from time — especially when it comes to being on set or stage in front of a large crowd, he doesn't have a choice but to interact with his members and act like nothing is wrong. The rest of Bangtan seems to understand his strategy and decides to follow along for the sake of their fans.

Anywhere where there is a lot of people looking at them and outside of the comforting walls of their dorm, Yoongi knows that he will have to act and spend the rest of the day being in an awkward position with his members. Whenever Bangtan thinks that no one is looking at them at their workplaces, the group is left to suffer and drown in a thick layer of tension surrounding the group. Although one member always tries to strike up a conversation amongst each other, Yoongi will either leave the group or go on his phone to avoid talking to them, making his effort futile.

Hearing nothing else from Taehyung, Yoongi finally takes his leave and closes the door behind him, leaving his younger member with a sad look on his face. This interaction did not go unheard of by some of the busy eating or cooking members right next to the living room. Because the dorm is mostly quiet nowadays due to tension and awkwardness, everyone can hear what anyone is saying.

"He went out again, didn't he?" Namjoon asks Taehyung as he leans on the wall from the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hand. "Don't worry about it, Tae."

Jungkook walks out of the kitchen and passes by their leader with a tray of snacks, making his way towards Taehyung and places the said tray on the large coffee table in front of him.

"Yoongi hyung seems to be going out frequently nowadays," The maknae points out.

"It's normal for him to be going out often," Seokjin says as he and Hoseok walk to the couches where the others are. "It's not easy for him to be staying in the same place as us, always avoiding us like we carry some sort of disease."

Namjoon sighs as he takes a seat with the others, placing his cup on the table, "You can't blame him for acting this way. Yoongi hyung is still hurt and although he has the longest patience out of all of us, it also means that he holds grudges longer as well — which only happens on rare occasions."

"But Yoongi hyung never holds grudges," Taehyung says.

Namjoon nods in return, taking a bite off his sandwich, "That's the point, we betrayed him and broke his trust so much so that he still can't forgive us after all this time."