07

***

***

3rd person

The next following weeks went on like that, with each member trying to prove themselves to be worthy — to be seen enough for Yoongi to choose and date so by the time that they would finally drop the bomb — the question that they have been meaning to ask him, the member of the group that he would date.

At first, the question seems to be innocent, a simple question that should have been taken lightly and is seen as a joke by the members but as each week passes, the tension between the six members of Bangtan intensifies. Although they tend to avoid the subject whenever someone brings it up, it is not a secret that they are beginning to notice the changes of where their bet is going.

As of right now, it's every man for himself and they will do anything to win — blinded by the chance of being titled as the winner, they seemed to forget to consider Yoongi's own feelings. After all, they need to make him "fall in love" with them somehow to increase their chances of winning the bet if Yoongi would choose them as the member that they would most likely date in the group.

The real question is: Do they really want to be chosen by Yoongi because of the satisfaction in winning or because they really want to date him too?

Each member is doing their best, using every bit of advantage they can think of to win the bet. Their strategies also seem to be working on Yoongi because they all know how oblivious he is when it comes to people expressing their feelings towards him. Although Yoongi is also easily flustered which may seem like a good thing, the members get confused by his reaction because they don't know who Yoongi likes better.

Everyone's competing against everyone but it seems like the other members are also keeping an eye on Taehyung after his sudden confession about actually wanting to date Yoongi in real life. Even though the members clearly knew that there is something not right about what Taehyung had confessed, thinking that there is a possibility so he could be the only one playing and win the game. All eyes are on him whenever he would make a move or take a step forward in his relationship with Yoongi.

It seems selfish when you look at it. The way their bet works and how all the members — all the players don't seem to care about what anyone would think about this 'messed up' game that they had started. Sure, they all care about Yoongi's feelings for them and that's all that matters. They don't seem to consider what he would think if he finds out about their stupid game, toying with his feelings. But as days go by, the members all seem to get more competitive and it's beginning to raise some suspicions with Yoongi, he is beginning to notice these subtle changes even though his members are not trying to hide their advances anyway.

At this point, it's not clear to anyone if Yoongi is the one falling in love or it's them. To him, his members are acting the way they normally do which frustrates his members.

"Yoongi-ah! Dinner is ready!" The oldest member yells out from outside of the room that he shares with the said member. "Come on! Get up!"

But there was no response from his yells from the other side of the door. Seokjin releases a sigh and opens the door instead to see if his member is still sleeping but to his surprise, Yoongi is nowhere to be found in the room that they share.