04

***

***

3rd person

"Yoongi hyung~ my favorite — most loved — most handsome — cutest — smartest — most talented — prettiest — most adorable hyung of all time~" Jimin whispers to Yoongi's ears the moment he opens his eyes and as soon as he woke up from his sleep because of Jimin squeezing him awake. "Rise and shine my loveliest hyung~"

It's normal for Jimin to barge into his member's rooms uninvited and lay beside them on their beds while his members sleep. Although Yoongi may be the scariest when his nap is abruptly interrupted, he is never one to get angry at his members for waking him up.

Sure, he spits out some harsh words here and there but they all know that Yoongi doesn't mean a single thing — except that one time he threatened Hoseok that he'll stick a butter knife down his throat, that one scarred the member. Whenever Hoseok would see Yoongi with anything with a sharp edge or something that resembles a knife, he would always run away into the safety of another member.

But they all knew that behind all that tough facade, Yoongi wouldn't hurt a fly. He could hurt a fly and he would but why would he? If anyone knows Min Yoongi, they would know that he would think hurting a fly is a waste of time.

"Get off me, Jimin," Yoongi grumbles as he tries to push his member away. "Let me sleep."

But instead, Jimin pulls him closer, making him press up against Jimin's well-toned body. Ever since the younger found out that he is now taller than his hyung, he began to join the maknae and their leader to the gym, building up a well-toned body. Yoongi hates it — not in a bad way of course but given his thing for being manhandled by someone stronger than him is not helping him.

Min Yoongi is a true soldier.

"No~" Jimin's voice falling an octave lower as he whispers into Yoongi's ear, he chuckles when he noticed the way his hyung shivered and tensed up because of his voice. "I want my Yoongi hyung to be close to me, the other members are always keeping you for themselves and JIminie is lonely."

There he goes again, a manipulation technique that Jimin had long mastered whenever he wants something. It always works on Yoongi because — well, this is Min Yoongi we're talking about. The man treasures his members more than his life and he would give them anything they want — especially when it comes to the maknae line.

After a few moments of silence, Jimin hears the other release a sigh, meaning it worked.

"What do you want hyung to do then?" Yoongi asks, still trying to fall back to sleep but stopped pushing Jimin away.

In an instant, Jimin turns Yoongi on his back, startling the older and confusing him. Jimin gets up from the bed and hovers over his hyung, this position turning Yoong into a blushing mess in which Jimin's initial plan because he knows how easily his member gets flustered by simple acts of physical contact or sweet and cheesy words.