Love and Responsibility

This is just an imagination and as a fan of Avneil, I wrote on them. My intention is not to ruin Avneil character or hurt anyone. This thing came in my mind and I penned down it.

Hope you will like it.

A girl was standing at the bus stop; she was in a red top and jeans; the sun was teasing her; she kept the hand above her head to stop the sun rays from reaching her face. Her eyes were narrow because of the sun rays her forehead had droplet of sweat her nose was red her silky black hairs were long till her waist and, her sunglasses were on her head, she watched the time on her watch and made a Tch sound.

Girl: Where is the point? I am standing here for 15 minutes.

She looked up and narrowed her eyes because of the sun rays.

Girl: Suraj chachu, why are you teasing me? Please hide for some time, please. You know na my point is late today; still, you are teasing me.

Girl makes a pout.

She hears the horn and turns the face and, her lips craved the smile because her point reached.

Girl: Finally, it came.

The point stopped, she was about to climb, but the bus started, she took steps back and saw the bus is going she frown to see that. The point stopped, but she did not move from her place; she folds her arms, again the bus horn she was less affected and tapping her foot. A girl called her through the window.

Girl: Avu, come yaar, we are getting late.

Avni turned her face, and her long hairs bounced in the air.

Avni is 23 years old with milky white skin and long hairs: her deep dew-shaped eyes were revealing anger but can kill anyone by her one look, the nostrils were fuming she was wearing a nose pin. Avni tapped her foot hard and went to the point; she stepped into the bus and glared at the driver, who smiled to see her in the mirror she set on the front seat that is booked by her permanently. She was looking out through the window and smiled. The driver saw her through the mirror and smiled he played music; Avni looked there as it was her favourite song, other girls teased her by making the sounds, and Avni blushed. The driver smiled to see that.

A boy was running in the corridor, trying to wear a shirt; he passed his arm in the sleeve, closed the button and, rushed to the class, but he stopped at the door the class had already started. Avni and others looked up and saw the boy standing at the door, who was in mid 20, hairs were golden brown, his eyes were blue that can hypnotize any girl, was a tall and perfectly well-built body.

Professor: Neil, you are again late.

Neil: Sorry, sir, actually

Neil was interrupted by a boy he looks there.

Boy: leave it, sir, you know he is a driver how can he reach on time.? Poor boy.

The boy and his gang laughed, Avni grinned her teeth and was about to reply, but Neil waved his hands to gain her attention. Avni looked at Neil, who shook his head and signed with his hand to calm that pissed Avni so, she looked in her book. Neil sighed.

Neil: I am sorry, sir, today I stuck in traffic next time I will come on time.

Boy: stuck in traffic orrr... Avni, you say you also came late today.

This time Neil glared at the boy, but he controlled himself because of the Professor, else he will break the bones of that boy.

Professor: ok, come and sit.

Neil smiles and thanks the Professor he goes to sit with Avni everyone teased them. Avneil blushed.

Professor: Silence.

Short Stories of AvNeil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें