Unconditional love part 01

It was the time of the night, a mansion had shown where a room was lighted by night saver light and a man of 26 or 27 was sitting at the edge of the bed. His eyes were bluish his hair colour was light golden. He was in deep thought and smiles to think that. A photo frame was kept there and Neil name was customized on it and its picture was in that. So, its name is Neil.

Neil's point of view:

Life is so unpredictable when what will happen we can not say that. Six months ago, my life also changed. I met my life six months ago.

It has been almost six months of my marriage but we are still like strangers to each other, spending time with her is far away, I did not even hold my wife's hand once. I daily see her getting ready silently without her knowledge I love to see when she filled the sindoor in her hairline and wears the mangalsutra that shows that she is mine but is she really mine?

Our marriage was arranged one, no, not arranged it was an accidental marriage. I still remember that day when I first time saw her. I came back from London after completing my studies and before going home I thought to cherish the memories and I went to the park where I used to go with my friends. I was roaming there and heard the sound of anklets and...

Neil imagined her and narrates that.

I saw a girl is running in an Indian dress she was wearing a long frock with a babushka and I lost to see her. For me, the time stopped. Her long hair was flying in the air and she makes them behind her ear. She was wearing earrings in her ears that I felt like are dancing. Her lips were carving a perfect smile and her eyes were looking down at the stairs she looks up and I felt like those made some spell on me I was just looking at her.

I heard another girl ask her, "Avni, come fast we are getting late" and then I heard her melodies, the dulcet voice she just replied, coming, wait. And that's it, I fell in love at first sight.

Later, I came home and the whole day I think about her. The next day, in the evening, I went to my brother engagement and where, what I saw broke my heart. My love, my Avni was coming with her other girls. I smiled to see her but when my brother holds her hand and helped her to get on the stage, it pulled the rug from under my feet. She was my brother's fiancée. I was heartbroken and wiped my tears and clapped for them. My heart was aching but I had to be there. Only, I know how I attend those functions. Even, I helped them to meet secretly they were sitting in the cafe and I was waiting for them outside by standing near my car how I was controlling my emotions, I can't explain that in words. That was the last time when she smiled to see me.

Neil's eyes were teary he squeezes his nose.

On the wedding day, I was present in the venue and looking at the arrangements. Avni came and I lost to see her. Later, my whole family came but they all were looking tense. I went to them.

Flashback:

Neil went to his family.

Neil: what happened and where is Aditya?

Shweta: don't know, he said, he is going for urgent work and still, he did not come.

Neil: where he can go? Today is his marriage.

Prakash: we don't know.

Neil takes out his phone and called him but the number was switched off. They went to Mehtas and all went to Avni's room. She frowns. All talks and Avni was shocked they came out and people starts to gossip about them. A man comes there and gives them the letter. Neil reads that and is shocked his eyes were teary. Because he understands the reality of that letter he knew the truth.

Prakash: what happened?

Neil took a step back and the letter falls from his hand. Prakash picks that.

Short Stories of AvNeil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें