Broken soul last part

It was the time of the night, the lights of the Khanna mansion were off. Avni was leaving Khanna mansion but the lights switched on. Avni was shocked. She turned and saw Neil is looking at her with bloodshot eyes. He comes to her.

Neil: you were going away from me?

Avni remains silent.

Neil shouts: answer me.

Avni flinched.

Neil: where were you going?

The Khanna family came there.

Shweta: what happened?

Neil: Ask your beloved daughter where she was going?

They saw the bag in Avni's hand who kept it on the floor.

Shweta: Avni, where were you going?

Avni looked down.

Neil: what happened? Answer her, mom is asking you something. Don't you have the courage? Hmm, ok I help you. Your beloved daughter was leaving the house.

All were shocked.

Bebe: what?

Avni looked at them then she looked down.

Neil: what did you think of yourself hmm? You think we all are mad that we wait for your wake up from the coma. Hmm.

Shweta: Tillu...

Neil stopped her.

Neil: no mom, let me handle this. What, hmm, what? Do you want to go away, hmm? Fine, then go, go away from me. Go. Just go.

Neil picked the bag and holds her hand. He takes her to the door and opened the door. Neil left the bag and it falls on the floor.

Neil: You are free. You can go now. Go. Get the hell out of my house. I was mad that I was waiting for you. Go.

Avni and Neil had an eye lock. Neil goes. Shweta tried to stop him but he did stop. Neil stopped at the end of the living area. Avni looked at him, she thinks.

Shweta: Avni, Neil is in anger, don't take his words seriously.

Neil did not turn. Avni thinks, she picked the bag and turns to go. Neil turns and by seeing that his anger increased. He came to her and pulls her back by holding her arm. Avni looked at him, Neil closed the door and turns to her.

Neil: you can go but first give me back this mangalsutra.

Avni was shocked. The Khanna family was looking at them.

Neil: what? Why are you shocked? You said you don't love me, you wanted to go away from me then what you will do of these things which connects you with me. Give it to me and wiped your sindoor then you can go.

Avni looked at him.

Neil: ok wait, let me help you. I made you wear it now I will remove it.

Neil forwards his hands but Avni catches her mangalsutra.

Neil: what happened?

Avni looked down. Neil catches her arms.

Neil: when you love me this much that you can't even take off my things then how could you think that you can live away from me.

Avni looked down. Neil jerks her away slightly and takes the bag from her and goes from there. Avni was looking at him. She looked at the family.

Avni comes into the room, she saw Neil is standing in the room by keeping his hands on his waist she was facing his back. Neil wipes his face. Avni comes to him.

🎉 आपने Short Stories of AvNeil को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Short Stories of AvNeil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें