Pure love final part

It was the time of the day, Khanna mansion had shown where Avneil breaks the hug and Avni looks down and Bebe comes there and meets Avni. Neil's eyes were stuck on Avni.

Bebe: thank God, you came back.

Avni smiles.

Bebe: by the way, Shweta where you found her?

Sheets: she was in Shimla. You know, I went there to meet Maddy Jiji and Kareena. There I saw her.

Neil: but where did you get Avni and why you didn't tell us?

Shweta: about telling you, I want to give you a surprise and about where I get her. I met her in Hospital.

Neil shocked.

Neil: Hospital? Why you went there and Avni, you, why you went there? Are you ok?

Avni was looking at Neil astonishingly.

Sheets: of ho, Kareena had a headache so I took her to the hospital and there.

Flashback:

Shweta was going to buy the medicine she collides with a girl and a file falls from the hands of the girl.

Girl: I am sorry.

The girl sits and arranges the pages.

Sheets: it's ok.

The girl looks up and it was Avni she is shocked to see Shweta who was also shocked.

Sheets: Avni.

Avni sets the pages and picks her file. Shweta got another shock to see Avni she smiles by cupping her mouth. Avni was looking down.

Avni: I am sorry.

Avni starts walking but Shweta stopped her.

Shweta: Avni, stop.

Avni stops and doesn't turn back. Shweta comes in front of Avni.

Shweta: are, are you pregnant?

Avni is shocked and she covers her belly with his dupatta; the fear of losing her child engulfed her.

Avni: n, no.

Avni wants to go but Shweta stops her way. Avni gaps.

Shweta: don't be scared. I will not do anything.

Shweta cups her face.

Shweta: it is my Neil's child?

Avni looks at her with teary eyes after years she was feeling the love of the mother she saw affection in Shweta's eyes. Avni nods yes. Shweta smiles and hugs her. Avni flinched and got emotional she hugs her.

Shweta: I am so happy.

Avni smiles. Shweta breaks the hug and kisses her forehead.

Shweta: where you have gone. You know, how much we tried to know about your whereabouts and Neil, he was shattered still he is waiting for you and living in the memories of yours. You were that much angry that you left Neil.

Avni looks down.

Shweta: I did wrong but why you gave punishment for my deeds to Neil.

Avni: I don't want him to be distributed between us.

Shweta: I am sorry. Please, forgive me.

Avni was looking at her and was confused.

Shweta: I know that you were thinking that what suddenly happened to her. She must be doing acting how she changed? She hated me the most and now she is acting as nothing had happened.

Short Stories of AvNeil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें