Naamkarann ending

This OS is from Naamkarann where Avneil talked to each other and everything sorted between them.

In the night time, a car stopped outside the Khanna mansion. AvNeil get down from the car and Mogli from the backseat. Avni saw her home and got emotional it was not the first time that she was seeing her home but she got emotional because she got it back she thought that she lost all rights on that now it will be of someone else, she lost all hopes but now she got it back after 10 years and felt like she got her life back. That house gave her uncountable memories. There was a time when she hated that home it gave her only bad memories but then the time came when that home gave her millions of happiness she stared loving that and those memories overlays the bad memories now that house is her life where her perfect family lives. Avni was looking at her home by joining her hand. Flashes from her childhood till she left it.

Neil looks at Avni and he can understand her situation. He got her back but still was in guilt that how can he distrust her how can he think that she is selfish how can he doubt her love when he knows that she can do anything for him and her perfect family.

Neil keeps the hand on her shoulder. Avni looks at him and tighten her hands to thank him for returning her everything.

Avni: thank you.

Neil wipes her tears.

Neil: welcome home.

Avni smiles with teary eyes. Neil forwards his hand and Avni happily gave her hand to him.

Mowgli: aur main?

They smiles.

Neil: aap humare aage. Aaj mamma ko welcome karna hai na to unhe special feel karwana hai.

Mowgli nods and holds Avni's second hand.

Mowgli: chalo mamma.

Avni smiles.

Avneil moves to the home and Avni recall her first day even when she came out of the jail and family welcome her. Neil signs come.

Shweta: stops.

Avneil looks at her and smiles to see a huge plate in her hand. All come and welcomes Avni and mowgli.

Shweta: ab aao.

Neil holds Avni's hand and they entered.

Prakash: welcome home, putter. Ab ye ghar ghar lag raha hai.

Avni smiles.

Prakash: aur is baar main tujhe se ek wadda chahta hun wadda kar ke ab tu is ghar ko, hum sab ko chor kar kahin nahi jaegi. Wadda kar. Putter, ab tere is baap main aur himat nahi hai ab apne baap ko chor kar mat jana is baar tera ye baap barsasht nahi kar paega. Marr jaega.

Avni: papa please. Please asa mat boliye. I promise main ab kabhi is ghar ko chor kar nahi jaongi.

Neil: agar chahogi bhi tab bhi hum nahi jane denge. Khas security ka intazam kar rahe hain tumhare liye.

Avni and all smiles.

Prakash: acha chalo ab ja kar aram kar lo kal baat hogi. Bebe ko maine bata diya hai unho ne kaha hai wo pehli flight se wapis aa rahi hain.

Avneil smiles.

Prakash: chalo ab jao.

Neil: ji. Chalo Avni.

Avni looks at him.

Shweta: kahan chalo?

Neil: room main.

Shweta: Tillu tu bhul raha hai ke tum dono ka divorce ho chuka hai.

Neil shocked. Avni looks down.

Short Stories of AvNeil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें