Broken Soul part one

The sun was shining brightly, it was the month of February and people were enjoying the weather and had started their day. A police station was echoing with the laughter of the people. A girl was sitting at the table and police officers were standing around her. The girl was laughing with whole heart, her doe shaped eyes were sparkling anyone can drown in them, her slightly curved hair was long till her waist, the mole on her face was complimenting her beauty and the nose ring was increasing her charm. She was in a red off-shoulder top with jeans and white sneakers. Her sense of humour was very good she can win the heart of people with her charming looks and talks.

A jeep stopped outside the police station and a man came out with swag and looked at the police station. He removed his sunglasses and his bluish eyes were looking at the police station, his hair was brown. He heard the laughter at first he was surprised but soon he understood everything and got angry. He walked to the police station with a swag. The staff greets him, he nods his head. He entered the police station and the view in front of his eyes increased his anger. He is an ACP, ACP Neil Khanna.

Neil: what is going on here?

The girl and police officer turned to him. The staff was shocked to see him then they greet him. The girl stands and smiles to see him. Neil comes to them. The girl salutes him. Neil ignored her.

Neil: everyone, go back to your work.

All nod and go back to their desk. Neil turned to the girl.

Neil: what are you doing here? How many times I have told you to not come here.

Girl: Relax, ACP. I just came to give you breakfast. I know, you again came here without eating anything so hmm.

Girl passed the tiffin. Neil looked away. A police officer comes there.

PO: Why to fear when DD is here. Bhabhi Ji, give it to me. I will give it to him.

Neil gives him a deadly glare. DD gulps. The girl gives him the tiffin.

Girl: ok so I am going, bye.

DD: bye.

She smiled and looked at Neil who was ignoring her. The girl goes.

DD: she is so cute.

Neil looked at him and he was frightened.

DD: tiffin.

Neil: how many times, I have told you to not call her Bhabhi.

DD: ab sir Ji.

Neil goes.

The girl stopped the Scooty and take off her helmet. She goes to her home then the girl was sitting on the single-sized bed and sipping her coffee. She smiled.

Girl’s point of view:

Girl: Hi, I am Avni, Avni Mehta, a journalist. I am an orphan. My parents died in a riot when I was a kid... Anyways, you must be thinking if I am a journalist then what I was doing in the police station. Actually, I daily go there to meet them they all are really cute and kind-hearted people except that Nakchra Khanna.

Avni smiles.

Avni: but I still love him, yes I love him. I love my angry bird. I met him first time when I went to conduct his interview. My boss gave me the responsibility of conducting his interview because he never gave that to anyone. So I went to meet him and…

Flashback:

Avni stopped her Scooty outside the police station and take off her helmet. She looked at the police station and smiled. Avni goes to the police station she saw DD and goes to him.

Short Stories of AvNeil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें