Broken soul part three

It was the time of the evening, Neil was running in the corridor and DD was behind him. Neil stopped at the door and saw Avni is laying on the bed. Avni's hand was hanging and Neil was shocked to see that. He fastly goes to her, he checks her pulse and machines are connected properly, or not. Neil sighed by looking at Avni. Neil kissed her forehead. DD looked down. Neil gets up.

Neil: DD, that person should be at home. I am sure, he came to harm Avni. If he was from the hospital then he must be here but he hid to see us means he came to harm Avni. DD, check every corner of the home, he should not get saved.

DD nods and goes. Neil looked at Avni he checked the room, balcony and turns to Avni, he thinks. Neil locked Avni's room from outside and goes to check.

On the other side, Ballu was hiding in the cupboard of the empty room. He thinks.

Flashback:

Ballu was going to Avni. His phone rings, he takes out his phone.

Man: do your work fast, ACP just entered the main gate.

Ballu was shocked. He looked at Avni and ran to save his life. He looked from the window and went to hide there.

Flashback.

Ballu was sitting in the cupboard.

Ballu: where I get stuck because of Sir Ji. He will surely die but also will take me with him.

Ballu thinks.

On the other side, Neil and others were finding him. DD was in the corridor. He heard the sound and goes there. DD was pointing his gun at the places. He checked behind ye curtains then he turns to the cupboard and goes there. DD opened it and Ballu was shocked to see him, DD was also shocked. He pushed DD and runs. DD runs to catch him. DD holds him, Ballu tried to escape. Neil comes there, he holds Ballu from the back and pushed him to the wall. Neil was hell angry.

Neil: Ballu.

Neil grabbed his collar. Ballu was frightened.

Neil: you came to kill my Avni. Hmm.

Ballu shook his head. Neil punched him and pushed him to DD.

Neil: take him from here.

Neil looked at Ballu. DD took him. Neil thinks then he goes to the room. Neil sits near Avni. The Khanna family comes there, they were also locked in the room, security takes them out. Shweta keeps the hand on Neil's head. Neil looked at her emotionally. Shweta cups his face.

Shweta: Avni is fine, she is safe now, don't worry.

Neil hugged her.

Neil: If I had been a little bit late then don't know what would have happened.

Shweta consoles him.

Shweta: She is safe, Tillu.

Neil sobs. Shweta cups his face with one hand and rubs his back with the second hand. Neil holds her hand. Neil breaks the hug and looked at Avni. Neil squeezed his nose. Shweta and others looked at him with teary eyes.

Later, Neil was alone with Avni, he was sitting at his side.

Neil in mind: today, again they tried to snatch you from me, they tried to make me alone. I can't explain my feelings in words. I felt like someone pushed the rug from under my feet. My heartbeat stopped for a while. I felt like I lose you forever. I can't live without you, Avni. I can't.

Neil: Enough of it now, Avni. You have to come back to me. You have to come back to me. Did you hear me, you have to come back to me. You have to, you have to, you. Have. To.

Short Stories of AvNeil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें