Pure love part 01

Silence had spread all over the place as It was the time of night and the full moon was shining on the sky, a mansion had shown which was looking beautiful as the light of the moon was reflecting on it. A cool breeze was kissing the flowers and flowers were moving like they are feeling tickles. On one side, wind and flowers were playing and on the other side, two pure souls were also lost in their world by forgetting the world, unaware of the story of wind and flowers.

The light of the moon entered the room where a couple was lost in their world by wrapping them in the duvet. The man was hiding his face in the neck of his love who was hugging him tightly. They heard a knock on the door and looked there suddenly the sadness took over them they looked at each other and their eye lock soon the tears fills in their eyes. The man was about to get up but the girl holds his arm. Man looks at her.

Girl: please don't go.

Man looks at her and said sternly.

Man: I have to go, Avni they are my family. They have right on me.

The girl looks at him and did not utter a word after that. The man gets ready and she was still laying on the bed as she lost her all hope, her life. She was looking at the man as she wants to cage his reflection in her eyes. The man saw her in the mirror and his heart broke into uncountable pieces but he have to go. The man went from there without saying anything, without looking at her as if he looks back he will freeze and girl's eyes were stuck on him then the door closed and girl was looking at the door and her eyes filled with tears she thinks.

Only one sentence was echoing in her ear "I have to go, Avni they are my family. They have right on me."

She thinks.

The next day, she comes after taking shower and wiping her hair with the towel she stands in front of the mirror and saw her image she saw her things which are proof that she belongs to that man but does she have a right to them. She picks a box and looks at it then she looks at herself in the mirror and that sentence echoed in her ears and the image of her gets blurred as her eyes were teary.

A car stopped outside a lavish mansion and a man get down from the car and remove his glasses. He goes to it and enters he stops at the door and his family turns to him there were three ladies and a man. One lady was his grandmother and second his mother and there was also a young girl who was happier to see him and when he saw her she blushed and the man ignored her.

His mother: Neil.

She runs to him and hugs him he smiles slightly as his heart was wounded. Then his father rubs his shoulder and Neil's eyes are filled with tears and his father understands everything and hugs him. He meets his grandmother.

Lady: Neil, finally you came back to us now everything will be fine.

Man: Shweta, he just went yesterday.

Shweta: of ho, Prakash now he is free from the cage of that curse, jinx.

Neil gets angry and clenches his fist.

Shweta: ok leave that. See Neil who is here? Juhi. She was waiting for you since yesterday. Come.

Prakash and Neil's Bebe looks away. Shweta holds his arm and takes him to Juhi who blushes.

Shweta: see your Neil is here. Now I will make you both marry soon and Neil will be yours and the bad shadow of that girl will get over from his head forever.

Neil: right mom.

Shweta smiles. Bebe frowns and comes to him.

Neil: you are right. I left Avni.

Short Stories of AvNeil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें