Unconditional love last part

It was a time of the night, silence was all around like the storm had passed from there. In the Khanna mansion, the scenario was the same. There was darkness and Avni and Neil were standing in their room. Avni and Neil were standing in their room and dairy were in Avni's hand.

Avni: what is this?

Neil: Avni.

Neil takes the step to her but she takes a step back and warned him by showing her finger. Neil looks at her.

Avni: I want an answer. What is this? Is this your diary?

Neil remains silent. Avni was trying to not lose her calm.

Avni: Is. This. Your. Diary?

Neil: give me a chance to explain?

Avni: means It is yours. Right?

Avni opens the diary and starts finding a page.

Avni: read it aloud.

Neil: Avni.

Avni: I said, "Read it aloud.

Neil takes the diary and looks at her.

Avni: read.

Neil looks at the diary. Neil reads the diary hesitantly.

Neil: today, I saw a girl in the park.

Neil looks at Avni.

Neil: She was damn cute yaar. She was looking so beautiful in Indian attire. It is not that first time, I saw someone in an Indian dress but something was in that girl that I am not getting over from her. She was wearing a long frock with a babushka and I lost to see her. For me, the time stopped. Her long hair was flying in the air and she makes them behind her ear. She was wearing earrings in her ears that I felt like are dancing. Her lips were carving a perfect smile and her eyes were looking down at the stairs she looks up and I felt like those made some spell on me I was just looking at her.

Neil looks at Avni.

Neil: I heard another girl call her name.

Neil stops and looks at Avni.

Avni: read.

Neil: Avni.

Avni gets angry.

Neil: Avni, I.

Avni: read.

Neil was looking at her.

Avni shouts, "read".

Neil flinched and looks at the diary.

Neil: Avni. What a beautiful name, just like her. I think I think I love her. I fell in love at the first sight.

Avni snatched the diary from him and throw it on the bed. Neil shocked.

Neil: Avni, at least give me a chance to explain.

Avni holds his collar and Neil looks at her.

Avni: you had the chance then why you hide the truth from me?

Neil: I was about to tell you?

Avni: when? When you were about to tell me? After our divorce.

Neil shocked.

Avni: after one month, our divorce will get final. After that, you were telling me.

Avni pushed him. Neil looks at her.

Avni: you know what Neil, you are a loser.

Neil shocked.

Avni: yes, you are a loser, you are a coward who can't even confess your love to the love of your life.

Short Stories of AvNeil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें